Mahindra 24/7

/ Mahindra 24/7 #1  

weldingisfun

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4500 4WD w/FEL, and Scotts S2048 lawn tractor
If anyone from Mahindra reads TBN, take note. The 24/7 link on your Website is not functioning properly. When I entered my tractor SN to logon, I was told my SN was invalid and to contact my dealer. First of all, I took the SN directly from the tractor and second, my dealer told me from his experience nearly half of the logons are unsuccessful for the same reason.

You guys, Mahindra that is, will probably get a lot more business on the 24/7 link if you fixed it.:rolleyes:

/ Mahindra 24/7 #2  
I just tested my 4110 and was able to log in ok? 10 characters and I used numeric zero for the 0's

Good luck in getting this resolved

/ Mahindra 24/7 #3  
Hey Mr. Weldingisfun,
I have sent you a private message with my contact information. I will be happy to help you soon as I hear from you.
Thanks for choosing Mahindra!!!

"A SMILE IS A LIGHT IN THE WINDOW OF THE SOUL, INDICATING THAT THE HEART IS AT HOME." :)
Best Regards, Brenda
Customer Relations
Mahindra USA, Inc.

/ Mahindra 24/7 #4  
To All Our Friends on TractorByNet,

We greatly appreciate your feedback on the 24/7 Owners Care System. We deeply regret any inconvenience you may have experienced trying to login to the Owner Care system. We are in the last days of the pilot phase of final introduction of this program to all of our customers on August 1st. We chose to have a phased release to select customers over a period of a couple of months, so we could gather important feedback from users to improve the system. We have received a lot of important feedback from several important sources, one of which is, tractorbynet.com. We have noted the login issues and they are being addressed in the final revisions of the program.
In order to have proper expectations, I think it is important to explain the purpose of this 24/7 Owner Care System. It was designed as a convenience to our Owners when their dealer was not available. The Call Center agents are trained to provide Basic Information for Customers and to gather information on more complex issues to be forwarded to their local dealer. This system was not designed to replace the expertise of our Dealers. Locals Dealers are still your Primary Support Contact. They have the parts, tools, facilities and trained staff to diagnose and repair complex issues.
I have found that people tend to have more realistic expectations when I present the following scenario. You feel chest pains and contact your doctor. Would you feel comfortable with a diagnosis given over the phone or via email? I am quite confident that your doctor would recommend that you go to the emergency room where they have the right equipment to properly diagnose your condition. While this may seem dramatic, it does seem to get the point across.
The bottom line is that Mahindra USA is trying to improve the experience of owning a Mahindra tractor. We find one of the best ways is to listen to the people who buy the products.
Again we greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further issues.

"A SMILE IS A LIGHT IN THE WINDOW OF THE SOUL, INDICATING THAT THE HEART IS AT HOME." :)

Best Regards,
Brenda Bradshaw
Customer Relations
Mahindra USA, Inc

/ Mahindra 24/7 #5  
weldingisfun said:
If anyone from Mahindra reads TBN, take note. The 24/7 link on your Website is not functioning properly. When I entered my tractor SN to logon, I was told my SN was invalid and to contact my dealer. First of all, I took the SN directly from the tractor and second, my dealer told me from his experience nearly half of the logons are unsuccessful for the same reason.

You guys, Mahindra that is, will probably get a lot more business on the 24/7 link if you fixed it.:rolleyes:

Amen! Nothing more frustrating than something that is supposed to work but doesn't.

If a feature is in development or a "phased release" it should be noted as such. Otherwise, you're just going to piss off the users. I know I was annoyed.

/ Mahindra 24/7 #6  
With Brenda's post as she stated above, THAT IS ONE REASON WHY I AM FIXING TO BUY A NEW MAHINDRA. I wish to God that I hadn't sold my 97' Mahindra 485 DI.

Travis R

/ Mahindra 24/7 #7  
i just became an owner of a mahindra today, glad to see there's a customer service rep on TBN.

/ Mahindra 24/7 #8  
Just tried my SN of my new 2615hst. No go.

Brenda, what is going to be available in the 24/7 area?

/ Mahindra 24/7 #9  
Hey Mr. Oilbrnr,
I have sent you a private message with my contact information.
Thanks,
Brenda
Customer Relations
Mahindra USA Inc.`

/ Mahindra 24/7 #10  
I too am unable to log onto the 24/7 site as well. It tells me to contact my local dealer. I was informed today that my local dealer lost their contract with Mahindra and are no longer involved. The nearest dealer is quite some distance away so I wont be able to get connected with them. I like the idea of the site concept of assistance but hope it will be available to all when up and running.

Mahindra 485DI Ser# SP1362HT.