Mahindra 1635 Availability

/ Mahindra 1635 Availability #1  

blilley2

Tractor
N/A
Does anybody know when the Mahindra 1635 will be available? I am shopping for a new tractor and am comparing Kioti, LS, and Mahindra. I am looking for something in the 25 - 35 hp range. I like the updates Mahindra made to the 16 Series tractors, so I want to compare the 1626 and the 1635. The only reason for me to spring for the extra hp is that I will also purchase a wood chipper. Thanks in advance.

/ Mahindra 1635 Availability #2  
Knoxland In Warner NH had one on their lot a couple weeks ago, it was a shuttle shift. I’m not sure if he had any HST there.

/ Mahindra 1635 Availability #3  
South Side Sales and Service had one on their lot last week in North Adams MA. I went and sat on it. Should still be there....

/ Mahindra 1635 Availability #4  
South Side Sales and Service had one on their lot last week in North Adams MA. I went and sat on it. Should still be there....

What does their service department look like? Do they actually have people trained to work on diesel tractors? My first impression was they are a snowmobile dealer first and not primarily a tractor dealer but I didn't go there since their quote was on the higher side when I was shopping for my tractor but I'm curious.

/ Mahindra 1635 Availability #5  
Did you check Orchard Hill Sales in Belchertown, MA? I also recommend Gary's Power Equipment in Winchester, NH. Knoxland in Warner seems good too but they're quite a bit further away from Charlton, MA.

/ Mahindra 1635 Availability #6  
What does their service department look like? Do they actually have people trained to work on diesel tractors? My first impression was they are a snowmobile dealer first and not primarily a tractor dealer but I didn't go there since their quote was on the higher side when I was shopping for my tractor but I'm curious.

Snowmobiles, chainsaws and mowers.

I don't plan on having anything other than major work or major warranty stuff taken there, tbh I think they have some decent guys, but I'm not sure how good they are as I haven't tested them on a diesel yet. I know they do quick turn around and good work on their small machines.

/ Mahindra 1635 Availability #7  
Snowmobiles, chainsaws and mowers.

I don't plan on having anything other than major work or major warranty stuff taken there, tbh I think they have some decent guys, but I'm not sure how good they are as I haven't tested them on a diesel yet. I know they do quick turn around and good work on their small machines.

That's where the word of caution comes from. If you can't be confident they know what to do then you're taking a big chance. It's not only an issue of how to fix a machine but also how to deal with Mahindra if there is a warranty issue. Orchard Hill sells tractors, implements, and trailers, Mahindra and Kioti. They work on the tractors, it's what they do. Gary's sells Mahindra and also implements, chainsaws, mowers, snowblowers, etc but a significant part of his business is tractors and you can see that commitment when you pull into their lot. He has a service department equipped to work on them and has a couple trucks and trailers for hauling them. Gary's also has a mobile service truck. These are true bonafide tractor dealers.