Magnetic phone holder

/ Magnetic phone holder #1  

SylvainG

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti LK30
Anybody knows a phone holder with a magnetic base that I can mount of the tractor fender? Whenever I look for that item on Amazon it returns phone holders that are magnetic to the phone case, which isn't what I want.

/ Magnetic phone holder #2  
I'm not sure this is what you want but I've bought bases that stick to the dash of my car using vhb 3m tape and they pr a metal plate to stick to the back of your phone or case. They work well and they stay put, at least on a car dash. Now a vibrating fender? Depends on your potholes. 🤓

/ Magnetic phone holder
I'm not sure this is what you want but I've bought bases that stick to the dash of my car using vhb 3m tape and they pr a metal plate to stick to the back of your phone or case. They work well and they stay put, at least on a car dash. Now a vibrating fender? Depends on your potholes.
Thanks but no. I'm looking for a magnetic base that will magnetically stick to the metal fender. That way, I can easily remove it when I want and move it to my garden tractor.

/ Magnetic phone holder #4  
Thanks but no. I'm looking for a magnetic base that will magnetically stick to the metal fender. That way, I can easily remove it when I want and move it to my garden tractor.
My last purchase off fleebay was a quantity of two so that'd take care of that.

/ Magnetic phone holder
Hmm, I guess it could, thanks.

/ Magnetic phone holder
Found one!

Mippko Magnetic Phone Holder Attracts Flat Metal Surface Fit Truck / Boat / Car / Forklift / Tractor / Vehicle / Gym, Compatible with 3.5 ~7.5" iPhone / Samsung Galaxy / Nexus / HTC,360°Adjustable Arm https://a.co/d/7kBxrhh

/ Magnetic phone holder #8  
I'm going with something like this one - I like the clamping action for security

/ Magnetic phone holder #9  
Another approach is to buy the phone holder of your choice, then buy a cheap magnet at the hardware store, then glue or screw it yo the holder.

/ Magnetic phone holder #10  
I wouldn't trust any of those on my tractors or lawnmower. If it doesn't have straps, you'll likely lose it. I lost a nice insulated bag under the rotary cutter. I'm glad I had my phone in my pocket. Of course, I do work my tractors and mower.