Madreferee, TBN Member

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #122  
He will always remain in our thoughts and prayers....Godspeed Mad.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #123  
Very sorry to hear this.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #124  
Very sad news, indeed... Just came across this! I had a number of things yet -- that I wanted to ask?

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and close friends. May God grant them strength.

AKfish

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #125  
I've followed this thread from day one not knowing what to say. Mad was one of the posters that would cause me to take a peek at a topic just because he was involved.

Maybe me reluctance is because it was about a year ago that we lost two friends of mine here on TBN. Leo Frisk the irreplacable friend, talked to his widow just the other day, she's coping. And then there was was my friend Ozarker who died way too young, there was a remembrance of him just the other day on stltoday.com/dabar forums.

I hope his loved ones find this thread and find some comfort knowing that there was another family that appreciated the same qualities that made him so special for them.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #126  
I sent a PM to Mad's account on the off chance that a family member might find. Well they did. I am assuming it to be Paul's wife.

Here are the PMs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After as many people as Paul helped, the people here would fight each other for the priviledge of helping you. If you would like to see the kind things said about him, go to this link;

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/f...bn-member.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadReferee
Thanks for the kind words. It's great to see how many people he infuenced and helped along his journey of life. It is good to know that if I have any questions about his tractor, I could come to this forum. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractors4u
Just in case someone was to make it to TractorByNet through Mad's computer, I just wanted to let you know that he will be missed here on TBN. Even though I had never met him in person, the people here considered him a friend. Our best wishes for your family. You are in my prayers.

Brent Pepper

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #127  
Tractors4u said:
I sent a PM to Mad's account on the off chance that a family member might find. Well they did. I am assuming it to be Paul's wife.

Here are the PMs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After as many people as Paul helped, the people here would fight each other for the priviledge of helping you. If you would like to see the kind things said about him, go to this link;

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/f...bn-member.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadReferee
Thanks for the kind words. It's great to see how many people he infuenced and helped along his journey of life. It is good to know that if I have any questions about his tractor, I could come to this forum. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractors4u
Just in case someone was to make it to TractorByNet through Mad's computer, I just wanted to let you know that he will be missed here on TBN. Even though I had never met him in person, the people here considered him a friend. Our best wishes for your family. You are in my prayers.

Brent Pepper

Nice Bret, thanks, in fact, make that a double thanks. Mark

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #128  
You will be missed. So long buddy

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #129  
I was totally stunned to hear Mad had passed. He and i had numerous PMs whenever i had questions about my tractors hydraulics. Like Tim, i feel blessed to have actually met him in person. I was fortunate enough to have answered one of his ads on Craigslist, and drove out to Paul's place to pick up my new-to-me Miller mig-welder. He was quick to show me all his current fabrication projects. As is evident by the pages and pages of replies here.... Paul was just one of those guys !!! Quick to help anyone in need.

Paul, you will be missed here ! TBN is just not the same place without MadReferee !

Scott

/ Madreferee, TBN Member
Thanks for the post Brent. I had checked Paul's member profile a few times since his passing and noted that his account had remained active and had been logged in on a couple of occassions. I could only assume that the Bezeredi's had checked the site and hopefully had seen the thread expressing our collective condolences to the family. I hope they are doing well. Paul touched many lives through this site and we are a better community because of him.