EE_Bota has passed and guest book closes 11/16/2013

/ EE_Bota has passed and guest book closes 11/16/2013 #1  

dmccarty

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD 4700
EE_bota died back in October and I did not notice the announcement,http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ements-notices/295319-ee_bota-has-passed.html, on the Family and Friends section of TBN until yesterday. EE's guest book closes on 11/16/2013 which only gives TBNers three days to sign if you choose to do so.

The link to the guest books is here, Thomas Scotton Obituary: View Obituary for Thomas Scotton by Loflin Funeral Home, Liberty, NC

EE's Guest Book is only open for a few more days, it closes on 11/16/2013, so if you want to sign his book you need to hurry. I signed it this morning but the "post" has not been approved yet. EE only has a handful of entries in his Guest Book but I know he has been a valued TBNer for years so we should kick up his final post count! :D EE lived much close to me than I knew. We easily could have visited each other when he was well as well as when he was sick if I had only known. I certainly would have attended his funeral if I had known.

Later,
Dan

/ EE_Bota has passed and guest book closes 11/16/2013 #3  
We easily could have visited each other when he was well as well as when he was sick if I had only known. I certainly would have attended his funeral if I had known.

Later,
Dan

Thank you for posting that link.

Tom didn't really tell anyone directly he was sick. I only knew due to a PM he sent me that just didn't make sense and I questioned him on it because I wanted to give him the correct information on what he was asking. He apologized for not being clear and let me know the reason being he was about to start treatment and his mind was focused on what lie ahead. That was 2 years ago almost to the day in which he passed. He had told me if it came out on here he was sick it was OK, but he wasn't going to post it directly so I respected his wishes. Twice I believe they thought they had it beat only to have the cancer come back and then mid summer he was given just a few months to live. Tom was a fighter I believe right up to the end.

I know he thought highly of everyone here and was coming to the site up to the end.

/ EE_Bota has passed and guest book closes 11/16/2013 #5  
Thanks for posting, RIP my friend

/ EE_Bota has passed and guest book closes 11/16/2013 #8  
Thanks for posting. I think we need a sticky on fallen TBN members.

There are a few under the family and friends topic including one for EE_Bota.

/ EE_Bota has passed and guest book closes 11/16/2013
Thanks for posting. I think we need a sticky on fallen TBN members.

As JasG mentioned, there is a sticky for EE and others in the Family and Friend area. I created this post, which frankly is a duplicate thread, in Rural because I know many people do not visit the Family and Friends area at all or often. I do not visit that area but every month or so and I had missed the timely news about EE.

Since there are only a couple of days left until the Guest Book closes, I figured it was worth a duplicate post and I knew EE_bota visited the Rural area.

Later,
Dan

/ EE_Bota has passed and guest book closes 11/16/2013
FYI,

I checked EE_Bota's Guest Book today and there are now 24 postings. Ten are from TBNers.

I wonder what his family thinks of all of these "strangers" posting about EE? :D

Later,
Dan