M9000 Front Fenders

/ M9000 Front Fenders #1  

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9000 HDCC3 M9000 HDC
Okay, time to pick everyones brains.

I have seen a few Kubota FWA tractors with front fenders but I can't seem to come up with a manufacturer or a website. Anyone got any ideas.

I'd make them myself but due to the wheel cut, they need to actually articulate somewhat at full lock or they will rub the frame.

/ M9000 Front Fenders
LeadPioson:

Your Yahoo is better than my Google. I never got that site. Thanks. I sent them an e-mail as they don't list any Kubota's. Hopefully, I'll get a reply.

/ M9000 Front Fenders #4  
No problem...

I used to be a die-hard Google guy, but have switched to Yahoo!. It's simply better.

Oh by the way... did you check the proces on those fenders? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ M9000 Front Fenders
LeadPoison:

Yes, I did. Pricey, but not over the top. If I had to fabricate the mounts, obtain the plastic and somehow make them articulate....well, I'd probably be about there. $700 compared to a 45K tractor isn't much and cab glass is expensive to replace. We'll see if they reply to my e-mail tomorow.

Again, thanks.

/ M9000 Front Fenders
An update on the fenders.......MD Manufacturing e-mailed me yesterday and explained to me that indeed Kubota Corporation manufacturers a set of plastic articulating fenders for the M series. I perused their website and they are nowhere to be found so I sent them an e-mail.....waiting for a reply.

/ M9000 Front Fenders #7  
Good to know. Please let us know. Also call your dealer to see if they can order them.

/ M9000 Front Fenders
LeadPoison:

(I hope not)......I asked the dealer about the fenders when I ordered the M9 and he wasn't even aware that Kubota offered fenders. I guess I'll have to educate him, well, depending on what reply I get from Torrance, Calif. According to MD, they will fit all the "M" models. I sure had a goo problem a couple of nights ago and could of used them. I about froze my keister off hosing down the windows befoe I put it away.

/ M9000 Front Fenders #9  
Let us know how it goes. I would be interested in front fenders for my M6800.

/ M9000 Front Fenders
I never considered front fenders for any of my previous Kubota's, though the 5030 HSTC could have benefited from them, but with the M9 and the R1's, the goo seems to go everywhere especially on the front windows and on the side doors.

A wet stoned/mud road could be punishing on an open station tractor and a big insurance claim on a cab model. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It's Monday evening and still no word from Kubota/Torrance. Their website says 10 days or less for a response. If I hear nothing in a week, I'll call them.