Loader M7060 factory 3rd function tie in to tractor harness with cab and air ride seat?

/ M7060 factory 3rd function tie in to tractor harness with cab and air ride seat? #1  

mechatgsk

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota M7060
Hello, I have a new Kubota M7060hdc12 with air ride seat. I also purchased the factory 3rd function to be installed by myself. I have just got into the install and I hit a small road block. The instructions show the power/ground tie in connector at the right rear corner of the cab behind the seat. I looked very thoroughly and found a connector that was the correct looking as the one my third function harness would mate up to, but it was already connected to my air ride seat. I called my dealer and they said they had never ran into a Cab M7060 tractor that had a air ride seat and third function install. So, I asked surely Kubota had already run into this and came up with a solution. I thought maybe a pig tail that would let you connect both the air ride seat and the third function to the same connector. The dealer looked it up and said they did not see a pig tail that would connect it all together. I was just wondering if any of you guys here have run into this situation. I know I could just splice it in to a proper circuit such as (ie., the original intended connector with air ride seat, cigarette lighter as I will not be using, etc.) but this is a factory kit and I do not think I should have to do that. Any help would greatly appreciated. :confused:

mechatgsk

/ M7060 factory 3rd function tie in to tractor harness with cab and air ride seat? #2  
If you tap into a circuit do it at the fuse box using a "Add a Circuit" kit. Pick an existing circuit that has power when it is needed - for example, one that isn't powered until the key is turned on. In your case, just tap into the one that the seat took over if that is indeed the one it's supposed to be connected to. These "Add a Circuit" kits can be purchased at most auto parts store for around $5 to $8...

41FP9zV8HwL.jpg

/ M7060 factory 3rd function tie in to tractor harness with cab and air ride seat? #3  
I have the M7060hdc12 with Air Ride seat and Kubota 3rd function. Both were installed by my dealer. I will take a look and see if I can how they wired them.

/ M7060 factory 3rd function tie in to tractor harness with cab and air ride seat?
I ask my dealer yesterday to send the question to Kubota Technical help about installing a third function on a m7060hdc12 with air ride seat. They responded back and said they do have a pig tail kit just for this install. It is whole goods number M9205. I will post a picture of the pig tail here. Thanks for all replies. :D

IMG_1037.JPG

mechatgsk

/ M7060 factory 3rd function tie in to tractor harness with cab and air ride seat? #5  
I have an M7060hdc12 with an LA1154 loader. I want to add a third function valve but just saw a video of a combined third function plus a 2 handle latch hydraulic kit installed on an M60 with different loader. The dealer tells me that that kit is not offered for my m70 with La1154 loader. Does anyone know why the kit for an M60 wouldn't work. I don't think I would need 16 gpm on the front but the valves might limit the power beyond flow to other valves. Thanks for any help.