LX3310 Bolt On Tie Downs?

/ LX3310 Bolt On Tie Downs? #1  

Johnkn

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota LX3310
I have a set of very nice front/rear bolt on tie down attachment points from AI2 on my BX25d and may pick up a new LX3310. Does anyone make similar bolt-on tie down brackets for that tractor? Probably similar to a legacy large frame B series. Thanks....

Last edited:
   / LX3310 Bolt On Tie Downs?
Does a LX3310 have a convenient way to fasten it to a trailer?

2gqzHS.jpg

8xsTz6.jpg

/ LX3310 Bolt On Tie Downs? #4  
Like those hooks and agree tractors should come with purposely designed tie down attachment points. Had to make my own.

Rules vary but rubber tire equipment usually has to be chained using ratchet binders. While straps may meet the load requirement there are exceptions.

Do new LX tractors come with attachment points front and rear and/or does anyone offer bolt-on kits?

I'm assuming these would be similar to the legacy large frame B series.

thanks

/ LX3310 Bolt On Tie Downs? #6  
Mine was delivered with front tire strap tiedowns and rear attached to a clevis and chains on the factory bar hitch. The ones on the BX look slick.

I was hopeful to find a set of bolt-on tie downs that used existing holes in the frame so i don't have to grind/weld on the frame of a new tractor or drill holes in the frame.

/ LX3310 Bolt On Tie Downs? #8  
Any luck finding anything that bolts on for tie down hooks? I have tried to source something locally and haven't had any luck so far.

Nope, not sure why this is so difficult. I hat throwing straps and chains around stuff. I want dedicated tie-down points what I can just drop a chain or hook on and be done.

/ LX3310 Bolt On Tie Downs? #10  
Like those hooks and agree tractors should come with purposely designed tie down attachment points. Had to make my own.

Rules vary but rubber tire equipment usually has to be chained using ratchet binders. While straps may meet the load requirement there are exceptions.

Do you have any proof of that law? I’ve never seen a restriction against using lever binders and the only restriction against straps I’ve seen is crushed cars. BTW I’ve had good luck with lever binders and wheels. It’s tracked equipment without any give where they don’t work good.