LX2610 Connector Size

/ LX2610 Connector Size #1  

Megawisdumb

Bronze Member
Tractor
LX2610HSD, Z251, BX25D
My tractor has not been delivered yet but I'm attempting to resolve some open issue. I need some assistance on setting up my LX2610 with my Kencove pounder. On my BX the pounder worked great for driving 6-8” poles. I rigged up a valve with the BX quick connects that I want to replicate with my LX. The Kencove has two 1/2 npt lines and a 3/4 npt return line. I made a custom adapter funnel in the hydro res for the 3/4 npt that fit snug into the reservoir. I purchased some 1/2 thread to 1/4 connectors for the male & female connectors to the valve & tractor and all worked great for several hundred posts (see attached photo of BX setup). What size are the LX connectors and are they the same type? My valve choice with the blue handle was poor as it dripped fluid below lever so certainly replacing that as well since the LX as almost 60% more hydraulic flow. Thanks

BxHydro.JPG

/ LX2610 Connector Size
That is indeed a very helpful chart that I have saved for future reference. Any ideas on rear connectors on LX2610?

/ LX2610 Connector Size #4  
OEM's are 3/8, but the dealer put 1/2" on because all my stuff is 1/2" couplers. You might want to look at this.

/ LX2610 Connector Size
Excellent..Thank you! OEM 3/8 is certainly what I needed. I like the 1/2 idea but not sure what the BH77 has on it as that will be used way more than my pounder.