LX Brochure

/ LX Brochure #2  
Too bad that Kubota USA doesn't let Europeans check out their website anymore.

Would like to see the specs for those new LX tractors.

/ LX Brochure #3  
Too bad that Kubota USA doesn't let Europeans check out their website anymore.

Would like to see the specs for those new LX tractors.

I bet it's more likely the thought police in your own country don't let you check out a US site anymore :laughing:

/ LX Brochure #4  
I bet it's more likely the thought police in your own country don't let you check out a US site anymore :laughing:

It's due to the new stupid General Data Protection Regulation that the European Union came up with.

I can't access a bunch of US websites, like Kubota, TractorSupply and a few others.

On the other hand, the L2501 over here is a 50 HP tractor versus the 25HP in the US. :laughing:

/ LX Brochure #5  
It's due to the new stupid General Data Protection Regulation that the European Union came up with.

I can't access a bunch of US websites, like Kubota, TractorSupply and a few others.

On the other hand, the L2501 over here is a 50 HP tractor versus the 25HP in the US. :laughing:

Always a silver lining my friend! :drink::thumbsup:

/ LX Brochure
Let me see if I can upload it here in PDF for you ptsg.

Attachments

• Kubota LX.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 216
   / LX Brochure #7  
Thank you very much Paystar! I really appreciate your time to do that. :thumbsup:

/ LX Brochure
No problem. Time isn't an issue....I just wasn't sure if my crappy rural internet would let me post a file that big, LOL.

/ LX Brochure #9  
A cabbed 2610 is looking pretty intriguing... and at 24.8hp, they avoided Tier 4, right?

/ LX Brochure
Correct. The 2610 has no DPF or regen. It is basically the same as the B2650 with just a few updates like the single lever loader hydraulic attachment.

And some people on the forum have been putting the bigger rubber on their B50 series tractors and now I see Kubota lists it as an option.