LTX 1040 Mower Deck

/ LTX 1040 Mower Deck #11  
oh there will be no gas or oil in it all tho my friend want the tractor to pull a veggie wagon around town to sell his good sorry I came off that way I have just put to much time and money in this mower ever sence day one and now alined deck new spindles new belts new springs and I can't even get pasted pulling the pto on with out the drive belt coming off I had this problem before and relined the deck with no problem and like many of the others going thru belts oh well thanks for the reply

/ LTX 1040 Mower Deck #12  
got a new print out of the deck and from new the tension pully was in the wrong spot moved it from the end to the middle as per spec and this mower has never cut as good as it does now and it was back to the dealer many times go figger guess I will keep it now lol thanks people

/ LTX 1040 Mower Deck #13  
got a new print out of the deck and from new the tension pully was in the wrong spot moved it from the end to the middle as per spec and this mower has never cut as good as it does now and it was back to the dealer many times go figger guess I will keep it now lol thanks people

Hello there, I was wondering if you can post some photos. Thanks, JP

/ LTX 1040 Mower Deck #15  
there was a service bulletin with regards to above timing issue,contact your dealer .i had a couple of bad issuses with this deck with my customers so i ordered a new deck (compliments of cub warrenty) and converted to staggered blade deck....if you bought from a reputable dealer they may be able to help,if you bought from the box store you got the service you paid for...lol

My dealer went out of business because of the big box stores in the area picking up Cub Cadet :mad:
What's involved in converting the mower deck on the LTX 1040 to a staggered blade?

/ LTX 1040 Mower Deck #16  
My dealer went out of business because of the big box stores in the area picking up Cub Cadet :mad:
What's involved in converting the mower deck on the LTX 1040 to a staggered blade?

I know its been awhile, did you ever get an answer to this #@%%**% deck?

Thx

Max