LS XR4145C Videos

/ LS XR4145C Videos #1  

Avenger

Veteran Member
Tractor
LS XR4145C
I just stumbled onto this forum, been kinda active on the LS brand forum. Anyway, thought I'd post the link to my tractor videos.

LS XR4145C - YouTube

This playlist started when the dealer dropped off my new tractor. There were not many videos on YouTube about my particular tractor, so I thought I'd show off some of the features. That turned into a series where I show the problems, the new attachments, the upgrades, and general projects.

I invite you check them out! Let me know what you think and if you have ideas on how to improve my channel or my tractor, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks!

/ LS XR4145C Videos #2  
I just stumbled onto this forum, been kinda active on the LS brand forum. Anyway, thought I'd post the link to my tractor videos.

LS XR4145C - YouTube

This playlist started when the dealer dropped off my new tractor. There were not many videos on YouTube about my particular tractor, so I thought I'd show off some of the features. That turned into a series where I show the problems, the new attachments, the upgrades, and general projects.

I invite you check them out! Let me know what you think and if you have ideas on how to improve my channel or my tractor, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks!

tankyou

YouTube