Comparison LS XR4145 or TYM T454? Anyone test drive both?

/ LS XR4145 or TYM T454? Anyone test drive both? #51  
BTW, the tractor I've used most recently is a 2006 MF 1533, with the larger tires, and FEL/BH combo. It gets the job done, but with only 33 rated hp, and no turbo, I have to gear way down for grades at the 5500' I'm currently at. I think that because of the turbo, even the LS 4140 would be fine for me.

The only difference between the 40, 45, and 50hp LS tractors seems to be the engine calibrations... If I bought a 40, I wonder if I could either reflash, or replace the ECM to make it a 45 or 50hp?? Should have paid more attention to CAN-bus stuff when I worked in Detroit...

I had a boomer 33d, it had no power in high range and low range was to low so I wanted my dealer to drop off a 40d but he only had a tc45d to let me demo. He said it was the same size frame just different engine, well that tractor was leaps and bounds above the 33. I sold the 45 because I thought I was moving now I am in the market for a new one between a 45 and 55. Going to give the ls and kioti a hard look, the new holland is out because I really do not like where they have the hydraulics for the front end loader, seems like it could get damaged very easily although the fuel tank on the kioti looks like it could get damaged going over a large rock or log. Still looking but I'm pretty sure it will be the second orange or the second blue.