LS xg3032 hydraulic pump straining and getting hot

/ LS xg3032 hydraulic pump straining and getting hot #1  

Jrasband

Gold Member
Tractor
2022 Kubota M7060, 2014 LS XR3032, 1987 Case IH 585 4wd, BCS 853 w/ 26" tires
Hello,

So I noticed a new sound coming from the hydraulic pump under right side floorboard, I realized it is straining the engine as the tractor doesn't start as easy and dies very fast when I turn tractor off.

When I am using the lift function on the loader the problem is temporarily resolved.

The pump is hot to touch after using tractor. This is without having done any loader work just driving w/pto and using 3pt hitch for less than a hour.

It is as if something is stuck. I do not have 3rd function or rear remote. The problem started while I was using the tractor and I had not done any work to the tractor prior.

What could be causing this problem and where should I start to fix it?

/ LS xg3032 hydraulic pump straining and getting hot #2  
Does it have a backhoe? If yes, make sure the hose loop in the back didn't get disconnected somehow.

/ LS xg3032 hydraulic pump straining and getting hot
no backhoe either

/ LS xg3032 hydraulic pump straining and getting hot #5  
First check you loader quick connects. Then make sure all functions of the loader work. After that I would inspect all the lines to and from the loader valve.

Thanks guys, I will check out the lines and quick connects tomorrow.

First check you loader quick connects. Then make sure all functions of the loader work. After that I would inspect all the lines to and from the loader valve.
All of my functions are working properly and I seem to have lift capacity.

/ LS xg3032 hydraulic pump straining and getting hot #8  
Does your 3 PT work?

Pump is deadheading due to an improper hookup and will eventually destroy itself.
I figured something bad would happen if I keep using the tractor like this. I have put less than 2 hours so far hopefully I haven't done any damage already.