LS Tractor - Drives Slowly - Bad Hydrostat?

/ LS Tractor - Drives Slowly - Bad Hydrostat? #11  
Mine had that, the mounting nuts just loosed on the Heim joints. Pain to get at but once both joints on the adjusting rod were mounted tightly on the plates. it was back to normal.

/ LS Tractor - Drives Slowly - Bad Hydrostat? #12  
Probably no need to replace the linkage.... looks like the ball stud behind the connector is loose. That might be loose because of wear at this point. That might need replacing.
Try to tighten everything before replacing parts.

/ LS Tractor - Drives Slowly - Bad Hydrostat?
Thank you everyone! All I had to do was tighten the nuts on the hiem joints. They are not the easiest to get to and I did take the "cruise control" linkage out to help with access. The nuts and the ball are both 12mm.

Just so people who have the same issue can find this easier. When looking at the tractor from the right side.

1680115978233.png

The tie rod is here:
1680116014963.png

Close up of the joint on the right (when looking at the pictures above)
1680116188217.png

Joint on the left (when looking at the pictures above)
1680116227719.png

/ LS Tractor - Drives Slowly - Bad Hydrostat? #15  
Hello,
So I have 2013 G3038H tractor with about 1050hrs on it, and the tractor moves so slowly now - in all gears (high, medium and low). Fluid is not very old, and still looks clean. I changed the filter recently and cut it open to see if there was any metal debris in it - but it was clean.
The dealer has kind of given me mixed information on what might be going on. One guy said the hydrostat was toast. Another suggested that a hydraulic distibution block for the loader and hydrostat could have a pressure leak.

I think you guys will be much more helpful than they are! LOL