LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #211  
the owners manual for my MX5200 says to avoid prolonged idling, but then it also says to idle 3-5 minutes before shutdown because of the turbo.
I'd say the engine & DPF is hot from working so fuel is being completely burned while the turbo is cooling.

Idling at start up is the worse as conversely, engine & DPF is cold.

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #212  
Thanks for that. I'm still trying to learn how to best manage the DPF system because this is the first tractor I've owned that has one.

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL
Just had Regen #40 at 501 hours.
I started keeping track of regens at 101 hours, and since then, my average has been a regen every 10.25 hours. Some are at 1 hour and my longest is 29. Total of 40 regens in 501 hours and counting.
Just replaced my fuel filter, we'll see what that does, one member here said they heard it helped an owner on another forum with the regen issue. I asked the dealer if they would cover the filter under warranty because of that and they said no... worth a shot lol

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #214  
Good record keeping. Every 10 hours on average is not great at all, but certainly better than every 2 hours.

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #215  
My 2023 Kubota m7060 averages a regen every 10 hours, doesn't concern me. Maybe they keep them programmed to burn often to keep the soot level down.

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #216  
If EGR and other things have been replaced, the DPF probably needs to be replaced. If it is taken apart and there are brown stains inside, it should be replaced. Coolant getting inside from a leaking EGR cooler will ruin the DPF.

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #217  
Just had Regen #40 at 501 hours.
I started keeping track of regens at 101 hours, and since then, my average has been a regen every 10.25 hours. Some are at 1 hour and my longest is 29. Total of 40 regens in 501 hours and counting.
Just replaced my fuel filter, we'll see what that does, one member here said they heard it helped an owner on another forum with the regen issue. I asked the dealer if they would cover the filter under warranty because of that and they said no... worth a shot lol
You should have bought a New Holland to avoid all those regenerations. (New Holland Workmaster 50)

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #218  
I have an MT250 with 180hrs.
Since new it has regen every 12 hours like clock work. At first I did let it idle around 1200 rpm and read on here to keep it above 1500 rpm so I now keep the engine above 2000 when idling so far it has regen every 12hrs except this last time it was 14hrs. I normally use the tractor during regen.
I think the engine does not run hot enough because when the regen light comes on it takes several min running at 2500 rpm before the temperature light comes on and then it goes into regen.

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #219  
My 2023 Kubota m7060 averages a regen every 10 hours, doesn't concern me. Maybe they keep them programmed to burn often to keep the soot level down.
How many hours do you have on the machine now? That surprises me, I thought Kubota had things sorted out a little better than that. Do you do a lot of idling, or at least very low load operation?

My Kioti is always in the 35-45 hour range between regens, which is not to brag about, but this should be the standard. There is no frickin reason why a DPF should be clogged up after just 10 hours of engine operation.

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #220  
I am at almost 300 hours now on the machine. I do sometimes use it at low RPM, For instance when I am using a post driver. I also prefer to keep my hand throttle set down so that I have more control of the tractor with the foot throttle. I try to keep my rpm over 1500 most of the time though.