LS MT225s Service Manual

/ LS MT225s Service Manual #1  

ReelKD

Tractor
2022 LS MT225s
Looking for a service manual for my MT225s. It was just delivered yesterday. It's my first tractor so I'm trying to have as much information as I can.

/ LS MT225s Service Manual #2  
What did your dealer say when you asked? Mine gave me PDF copies of both the service and parts manuals.

/ LS MT225s Service Manual #3  
Here is the link to the LS MT235HE service manual.

I did a search for the MT225S but came up empty handed. perhaps if you contact them? Or perhaps your searching skills are better than mine!

/ LS MT225s Service Manual #4  
You should have gotten a service log book, manuals for all attachments including a loader, the tractor manual and pto drive shaft manual. Printed in book form not a copy.

/ LS MT225s Service Manual #5  
Ask your dealer for the service manual. He should be able to put it on a pen drive for you. Some dealers will charge for it, others will give it to you for free.

/ LS MT225s Service Manual #6  
Looking for a service manual for my MT225s. It was just delivered yesterday. It's my first tractor so I'm trying to have as much information as I can.
Not sure of your tractor usage experience but safety is paramount on these smaller tractors. I have MT225S myself and can tell you it could use wheel extenders at least on rear. Probably even ballast in the rear wheels. The front end loader on the unit is very robust it will dig and lift extremely well. Just remember to keep the loaded bucket close to center of gravity point off the ground if transporting loads. I have mmm on my MT225S limiting ballast options and wheel spacers. I possibly could add 1” per side before getting in to rear mower deck wheels. Any height above the hood with loaded FEL on wash board ground result in your bottom side cheeks clinching the seat cushion furiously. Use good judgment and safety will always be your partner. Enjoy your new tractor. After 250 hours on mine I have found it to best investment I have made for a utility type tractor. It is very robust tractor no disappointments. Easy to drive.

/ LS MT225s Service Manual #7  
Asked my dealer for service manual, dealer said he can't copy or print them. He said LS has them locked down.

/ LS MT225s Service Manual #8  
Asked my dealer for service manual, dealer said he can't copy or print them. He said LS has them locked down.
Just took delivery of my new LS mt225s This week as well. The dealer gave me owner and service manuals for the machine bucket and backhoe.

/ LS MT225s Service Manual #9  
Just took delivery of my new LS mt225s This week as well. The dealer gave me owner and service manuals for the machine bucket and backhoe
Not sure of your tractor usage experience but safety is paramount on these smaller tractors. I have MT225S myself and can tell you it could use wheel extenders at least on rear. Probably even ballast in the rear wheels. The front end loader on the unit is very robust it will dig and lift extremely well. Just remember to keep the loaded bucket close to center of gravity point off the ground if transporting loads. I have mmm on my MT225S limiting ballast options and wheel spacers. I possibly could add 1” per side before getting in to rear mower deck wheels. Any height above the hood with loaded FEL on wash board ground result in your bottom side cheeks clinching the seat cushion furiously. Use good judgment and safety will always be your partner. Enjoy your new tractor. After 250 hours on mine I have found it to best investment I have made for a utility type tractor. It is very robust tractor no disappointments. Easy to drive.
I have been debating on wheels spacers, I have no mmm just backhoe, not sure if I should go 1.5 or 2….

/ LS MT225s Service Manual #10  
Anyone willing to share service manual for mt225s