LS Dealers in MN?

/ LS Dealers in MN? #1  

elbowroom

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD A, Farmall B, JD 455, LS XR3135H
The LS website seems to post few or non-existent dealers. Are there any dealers in MN that you have used? Would also be interested if there are any in SD or IA. I have researched LS and I believe the next step is make some visits in person. Much appreciated!

/ LS Dealers in MN? #2  
:welcome:
To the forum from Alabama.

/ LS Dealers in MN? #3  
I know of one in Iowa. Iowa Farm equipment in Tipton, IA. On 38 north, just off I80. I'm sure there are others.

/ LS Dealers in MN? #4  
If I were a good sales rep or I wanted to sell some LS tractors I would pay attention to these forums! Seems to me that there are a lot of people interested in buying LS tractors but they can't find a dealer!

Come on LS...... update your dealer locater, this is the 21st century.

Two cocktail rant over!

/ LS Dealers in MN?
Yes, found Iowa Farm Equipment. Wife got a rescue dog from Tipton once. Certainly not local but doable? Looks like there is one in Swanville,Mn...Woller Equipment. 100 miles or so, but doable.

I think the one in Lake Benton doesn't exist anymore.

Really like the features of the LS and trying to give them a fair shot. I can pretty much fix anything if I can get parts delivered so driving a ways for critical repair is something I might be able to manage. Would dealers that sell LS clones be receptive to service?

3 fingers of Makers for me tonight Underdog!!! Lol

Thanks guys

/ LS Dealers in MN? #6  
The weakest aspect of LS Tractors USA is their "Dealer Search" which is pretty weak. You can put in a zip code and results are a single dealer shows up.

I tried putting in several codes and results were dealers that were not closest to that zip code. I emailed Huey Long at LS and requested a list of all Texas a Dealers. Never got list. They (LS) would be better served if you could put in a zip code and get 4-5 closest dealers.

I spent a lot of my time to find all the LS Dealers in our part of Texas but, at the end of the day, still drove past several Texas LS Dealers to buy our XR4046HC from RCOTractors in Austin. About 100 miles each way from ranch but, the pre-sale / post-sell support has been phenomenal!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ LS Dealers in MN? #7  
Yeah, I got lucky, my dealer has been selling & servicing tractors for at least 50 yrs. and he's only 30 miles away.

/ LS Dealers in MN?
Considering Rco and just have it shipped. No sales tax for the Peoples Republic of MN would make me feel good:thumbsup:

/ LS Dealers in MN? #9  
Considering Rco and just have it shipped. No sales tax for the Peoples Republic of MN would make me feel good:thumbsup:

Hey, now, our status as the second highest taxed state in the union is to pay for all the social good programs so our bleeding hearts feel better.

/ LS Dealers in MN? #10  
We got ours at Coon Valley Dairy Supply in Coon Valley WI (near La Crosse). They offered a better price and more personal, responsive service than Iowa Farm Equipment. Larry at CVDS has sold a lot of LS's and he says he delivered into the Dakotas so I think he will go into MN. I recommend him.