Louisville Farm Show

/ Louisville Farm Show #1  

GeneD14

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B26, Allis Chalmers D17 series IV and an Allis 170, Kubota ZG-23 Mower, Kubota ZD 1211, Kawasaki Mule 610, 2 Stihl 361's and a Stihl 660 Ported and tuned
I just got back from the farm show in Louisville, KY. Kubota sure brought their "A game" to the show.
They brought two new tracked skid steer models.
The new M100x, with a new loader that isn't even listed on their website yet. It has a whopping gain of about 1,000 lbs of lift capacity over the previous model LA1353.
The had dozens of small to medium compacts, utv's, zero turns, etc...

One of the coolest booths in my opinion was for Quicke loaders. They have a line of loaders that has a plc style electronic controller with a video game style mini joystick and a small function display screen in place of a traditional large joystick. They also had a full size tractor cab that you could sit in and like a video game you could drive a "virtual tractor" and use the loader, and drive the tractor around the barn yard. Out the front windshield was a large movie screen that displayed the action as viewed from the seat. Way,way cool!

/ Louisville Farm Show
I after I got to the show I really wish that I had brought my camera.

After sitting in the M100X and the M135x for a few minutes I realized that I needed to get out of there quick. I was begining to like them alot and I was afraid that I was reaching the point of no return on a purchase.

/ Louisville Farm Show #4  
Sounds like a good time!!! What other manufactures where there? Kioti? Mahindra? etc?

/ Louisville Farm Show
The other one's that I remember: Kioti, JD, NH, McCormick, Mihandra, Agco, MF, Bobcat,Case IH, Cub Cadet, LS, Same and Zetor.