Lots of birdshot needed in Kentucky

/ Lots of birdshot needed in Kentucky #3  
The best way of getting rid of them that I have heard about is spraying them with detergent and water mix, in low temps below freezing. The birds succumb to the low temps and you go around and pick them up and bury the nasty things.

James K0UA

/ Lots of birdshot needed in Kentucky #4  
That picture looks like it was taken here and they seem to like my truck.

/ Lots of birdshot needed in Kentucky #5  
Looks like a local town near here(Watertown,NY) only it's crows.Bigger messes.

/ Lots of birdshot needed in Kentucky #6  
They can hire that company if they want to, but it's been my experience with those critters that they'll just fly up, circle around for awhile and come right back when they're scared.
If they started anything to do a mass killing, then you'd have PETA all up in the air screaming stop and the health offices all up in the air screaming we've got to do something

/ Lots of birdshot needed in Kentucky #7  
That picture looks like it was taken here and they seem to like my truck.

Same here. It never fails, if I wash my truck there will usually be fresh bird crap on it within a day or two.

/ Lots of birdshot needed in Kentucky
Same here. It never fails, if I wash my truck there will usually be fresh bird crap on it within a day or two.

Coming out the next morning and seeing where it hit right above the driver door, smeared down the whole length of the window, and coagulated on your door handle.
What a wonderful way to start the day...:(

/ Lots of birdshot needed in Kentucky #9  
Coming out the next morning and seeing where it hit right above the driver door, smeared down the whole length of the window, and coagulated on your door handle.
What a wonderful way to start the day...:(

Yep, I've had that happen too. In my case, the funniest thing of all is that if my truck is dirty the birds almost never crap on it. :confused2:

/ Lots of birdshot needed in Kentucky #10  
Yep, I've had that happen too. In my case, the funniest thing of all is that if my truck is dirty the birds almost never crap on it. :confused2:

Now that's Funny and very True