Lost my Dad tonight

/ Lost my Dad tonight #61  
I am so sorry for your loss...

/ Lost my Dad tonight #62  
Very sorry, brings back memories of losing my Dad in 1999 after short illness, coma, and the decision to take him off life support. He was 80.

/ Lost my Dad tonight #63  
sorry for your loss, time heals , some time you wonder why this all happens the way it does. lost my dad 1984 he would have been 100 jan 31 2013.he was younger than I am now and there is not may days that I dont think of him

/ Lost my Dad tonight #64  
So sorry for your loss. I lost my Dad 24 years ago and Mom 34 years ago. Mom was only 52, Dad was only 68. Way too soon to go in my opinion. Sure do miss them. Glad you had time with him in his final days.

/ Lost my Dad tonight #65  
Just came across this thread and wanted to add my condolences. I didn't know all the details when you told me he had passed when we where at the SCI show last month, and think it's nice that you where there for him and he was able to give you that last hug.

Eddie

/ Lost my Dad tonight #66  
So sorry. I lost my Dad ten years ago at age 84, and there isn't a day that goes by, that I don't remember him. Especially when I'm on the tractor working his land.

/ Lost my Dad tonight #68  
My dad passed in 1995. We still meet up in my dreams. It sounds silly but it's like he's still around when that happens.

/ Lost my Dad tonight #69  
My dad passed in 1995. We still meet up in my dreams. It sounds silly but it's like he's still around when that happens.

Not silly, nice thought.

Miss my dad too. Condolences to OP.

/ Lost my Dad tonight #70  
My wife's dad had a stroke while driving which caused him to wreck. He was transported to Houston and the family spent five days waiting at the hospital for the inevitable. He lost consciousness during life flight and never regained it. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.