Looks like I got collected another stray.

/ Looks like I got collected another stray. #1  

prof19342003

Tractor
Kubota ZG20,McCormick CTJ 17
Stopped by McGee Farm equipment last week just to check out the new tractors, and Ill be darn one of them little CTJs just broke out of the herd and attached itself to me. It went and followed me all the way home. Try explaining that to your wife. With the good folks there at McGee Farm equipment we managed to smooth it all out. So now I am the proud owner of a CTJ 27 HST tractor with loader, 6ft finish mower, and box blade. It has rained so much here lately I have already managed to stick it in the yard and had to pull it out with a truck.
I would like to add that working with Bruce at McGee Farm equipment has been a real pleasure. Hope I didn't become a pest there Bruce. Yes I know the CTJs are really LS tractors and that McCormick is switching to Kioti. Parts shouldnt be hard to find for them when if I need them after all there are LS and New Holland dealers along with the McCormick dealers. The price difference here in Ms between them and one of the others more than make up for being the small kids on the block. :D

/ Looks like I got collected another stray. #2  
Don't it just hate it when them things just follow you home ... don't forget to bring it in at night!!

/ Looks like I got collected another stray. #3  
So, didja name it yet?

/ Looks like I got collected another stray.
No haven't named it yet, waiting for it to earn one.

/ Looks like I got collected another stray.
Yes I do hate it, getting too many pets around now. But they are so darn cute, especially when they purr.

/ Looks like I got collected another stray. #6  
Stopped by McGee Farm equipment last week just to check out the new tractors, and Ill be darn one of them little CTJs just broke out of the herd and attached itself to me. It went and followed me all the way home. Try explaining that to your wife. With the good folks there at McGee Farm equipment we managed to smooth it all out. So now I am the proud owner of a CTJ 27 HST tractor with loader, 6ft finish mower, and box blade. It has rained so much here lately I have already managed to stick it in the yard and had to pull it out with a truck.
I would like to add that working with Bruce at McGee Farm equipment has been a real pleasure. Hope I didn't become a pest there Bruce. Yes I know the CTJs are really LS tractors and that McCormick is switching to Kioti. Parts shouldnt be hard to find for them when if I need them after all there are LS and New Holland dealers along with the McCormick dealers. The price difference here in Ms between them and one of the others more than make up for being the small kids on the block. :D

I really appreciate your business and enjoyed meeting you and getting to know you more on a presonal level. I was looking forward for you coming by and staying longer and helping with my dirt work.

I know you will enjoy your CTJ unit. I enjoy just getting on them and driving them around the lot. Since you are not that far from me please feel free just to come by and check on my progress on my lot. Still a work in progress, so if you need something more to do with your new tractor..... Just Kidding.

If you need anything, or have any questions just feel free to come by, or call me.

Thanks alot and I appreciate your kind words.

Bruce McGee