Tires Looking to trade R4s for Turfs on B2620

/ Looking to trade R4s for Turfs on B2620 #1  

GPintheMitten

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620 with BH65 backhoe, Ford 2N
I just bought this tractor and it only has 115 hours. Tires are like new. I would prefer turfs. Thanks.

/ Looking to trade R4s for Turfs on B2620 #2  
The good news is, I do have turfs on my B2320, the bad news is, I am not willing to give them up. Although if you had posted this last weekend after they packed full of mud and I slid down the hill into the grape arbor and had to skid the tractor sideways with the truck, I probably would have driven from PA to Michigan to swap:laughing:

I don't know your reasoning for wanting to swap, but I am very pleased with my turf performance (excluding last weekend:D) My tractor arrived at the house with R4s and I told the dealer "Your not going to be happy, but I ordered turfs" He told me to use the tractor with the R4s and his shop guys arrived within two days and swapped out the tires while I was at work. I mow every week during mowing season and have minimal lawn damage, even during the periods of prolonged rain. I chain up in the winter and don't have to worry about the chains falling between the lugs:thumbsup:. If I am doing work in muddy conditions or soft ground, I chain up and am good-to-go. Good Luck with your trade.

/ Looking to trade R4s for Turfs on B2620
Thanks for the info, B2320. Did they use the same wheels for both sets of tires?

/ Looking to trade R4s for Turfs on B2620 #4  
They swapped both rims and tires. I want to say the turfs on my 2320 are the same size as the other B2_20 series, but the R4s are a tad smaller.