Looking to Immediately purchase a new LX3310 Maryland

/ Looking to Immediately purchase a new LX3310 Maryland #1  

Johnkn

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota LX3310
I continue to strike out, I’m looking to immediately purchase a new LX3310 with backhoe. The 1 or 2 I’ve located are taking 2-6 months, and/or the discount is almost non-existent. Willing to drive 2-300 miles from Laplata, Md 20646 for right tractor. Thanks

/ Looking to Immediately purchase a new LX3310 Maryland #2  
Why are two you have located taking months? Months for what?

Doesn't ANY kubota dealer have access to nationwide inventory data?

When Inventory is tight, Deals and discounts seem to vanish. Manufacturers and Dealers don't discount stuff because they are nice. they do it to promote business, but in this climate, they don't have to.

/ Looking to Immediately purchase a new LX3310 Maryland
Why are two you have located taking months? Months for what?

A local dealer told me last Thursday that he could get me one, I emailed him the build sheet from the Kubota site of exactly what I wanted. He said 'no problem'.

He then called me back Friday with a price that I agreed to over the phone. He then said he would start the process to get the tractor and begin the paperwork .

Yesterday (Monday) he called and said he was getting the tractor from another store 100 miles away, and wanted driver's license and other info from me.

Today (Tuesday) he calls and said everything is done, and he wants to 'set my expectations'. He said he has to order the backhoe which will probably take 3 weeks. Reluctantly I agreed, I understand things are difficult right now. So I ask about the other items on the build sheet. He says, 'hold on, let me check'. He comes back on the phone and says he 'can't get a bucket for the FEL or a Kubota thumb for the BH until the end of September'. So I continue to ask about the final items on the built sheet, what about the 25x8.50/15x19.5 R4 tires? He then says, 'I can't get those at all"...

We talked every day for 5 days, he knew exactly what I wanted and told me 'no problem', then only after I pull every answer from him today do I learn about ~2 month delays or not even being able to get (or willing to get) an option.

Another dealer has one and offered me a 1.5% discount (plus the Kubota factory $700 attachment and $400 finance discounts). So, the factory discounts and an additional 1.5% ($595) on a $40k list price tractor. This is the same dealer I purchased my current Kubota BX25D from. I was trying to buy from him again in order to build a relationship. I guess that relationship means more to me than it means to him.....

/ Looking to Immediately purchase a new LX3310 Maryland #5  
Was it a large dealer you were interacting with? A larger dealer or one that is part of a group, MAY have more resources at his disposal.

/ Looking to Immediately purchase a new LX3310 Maryland #6  
State Equipment, Cross Lanes, Wv has an LX3310 TLB ROPS, with thumb, in stock as of last Wednesday.
$31,500, with 6% sales tax.

1 (877) 821-5322 ask for Jim Mcwhorter.

This is the company I have done business with since 2009.

About 370 miles from you.

Was it a large dealer you were interacting with? A larger dealer or one that is part of a group, MAY have more resources at his disposal.

^^^ yes, large dealer...

Last edited:
State Equipment, Cross Lanes, Wv has an LX3310 TLB ROPS, with thumb, in stock as of last Wednesday.
$31,500, with 6% sales tax.

1 (877) 821-5322 ask for Jim Mcwhorter.

This is the company I have done business with since 2009.

About 370 miles from you.

you mean $31.5k PLUS tax, right?

thanks

/ Looking to Immediately purchase a new LX3310 Maryland #9  
I was just thinking that a small dealer may not have the Tractor, but not any of the bits and pieces either. A larger dealer may not have the tractor either, but have the extra bits and pieces.

Somehow it doesn't surprise me at all that a large dealer or network, would be the first to revert to "full pop" pricing.