Looking to counter Bobcat's rort with it's ripoff prices for mower parts to suit the CT1025.

/ Looking to counter Bobcat's rort with it's ripoff prices for mower parts to suit the CT1025. #1  

brysonwade10

Tractor
Bobcat CT1025
I'm from Australia, and I've just discovered that to purchase 3 new blades plus a deck belt for my M60 60-inch, mid-mount mower on my Bobcat CT 1025 will cost me almost $1000 (Australian). I notice that even in your country, you can buy the blades for US $86 each from Bobcat, or a set of three OEM blades off ebay for US $159 - a saving of $98. This is clearly Price Gouging - bigtime - by Bobcat.
To make things difficult for someone like me, who is attempting to circumvent Bobcat's greed, they have made it almost impossible to uncover the Part Number for the deck belt (without forking out another exorbitant sum). So, I wonder whether anyone out there could please give me the Part # for the deck belt for the M60 S/N B4U200101 and above?

/ Looking to counter Bobcat's rort with it's ripoff prices for mower parts to suit the CT1025. #2  
Even with the exchange rate it's a bit of a stretch. All my Bobcat experience is with Skidsteers. I did look at the US prices for those items, 3 blades 85.99 1 belt 185.99 comes to 443.96 US or 682.47 Au.
Do you have a mate in the US that can buy them here and send them on? Even with freight it should be less than a grand. I know a lot of Dealers won't ship out of their own territory. That might be part of what you're dealing with.
According to Bobcat's website the belt is P/N 7389240. I think I paid 75.00 US for the deck belt on my Deere.
Perhaps there's a vendor on Amazon that can ship them to you at a better price OEM.

/ Looking to counter Bobcat's rort with it's ripoff prices for mower parts to suit the CT1025. #3  
Can you just take your deck belt off and measure it to look for a matching belt (not necessarily Bobcat)?

Or take it to a supply shop to match it to a replacement (ie: to match any groove depth, etc).

/ Looking to counter Bobcat's rort with it's ripoff prices for mower parts to suit the CT1025. #4  
Get any generic belt of correct size, go to locale belt supplier and take your existing belt with you, once you find the length (inches/millimeter) then you should not have to pay outrageous dealer markup prices....

/ Looking to counter Bobcat's rort with it's ripoff prices for mower parts to suit the CT1025. #5  
Well you are in the Southern Hemisphere, and an island nation, so your belt AND your blades turn the opposite direction. Can't use Northern Hemisphere parts because they will take the old grass clippings and reattach them to the sprouts.

Sorry, Mate !

/ Looking to counter Bobcat's rort with it's ripoff prices for mower parts to suit the CT1025. #6  
As near as I can tell, the belt number is 7389240.
You can go to bobcatpartsonline and find the breakdown for that mower model and s/n range.