Looking to buy an emax 25hst

/ Looking to buy an emax 25hst #1  

tractorguy13

Tractor
cub cadet
I'm thinking of buying an emax 25hst. Local dealer has some leftovers for about 5 grand off. My father has one and he seems to like it. Alot more of a tractor than his MF GC2300 was. What's everyone's opinions about these? I'm just looking to do general yard work with it, move snow, dirt, garden tractor projects around the yard. Just getting a bucket on it, no deck.

Only other deal in my price range is a 22 gear. I figure with it just being a loader tractore hydro would be a better option.

/ Looking to buy an emax 25hst #2  
From what I’ve seen the folks like the eMax. I thinks it’s the one with a hidden fuse that, if blown, won’t start. That’s the issue I see the most. If you know where the fuse is and have a spare on hand hopefully it’s an easy fix.

/ Looking to buy an emax 25hst #3  
wwhere are you located? i have wanting to sell my max 25 hydro with midmower and bucket.

/ Looking to buy an emax 25hst #5  
My Deere dealer had an eMax they took in on trade, and I looked at it one day -- it was a very "low budget" tractor. I wouldn't want one but I suppose they have their place. I felt like the Max models were a better value.

/ Looking to buy an emax 25hst
After talking to my wife today I don't know if im going to be getting the tractor. She didnt like that we had to put money down to get the payments where we need them. We might just pay off some bulls and maybe next yr we will have the extra to get what we both want.

/ Looking to buy an emax 25hst #7  
   / Looking to buy an emax 25hst #8  
After talking to my wife today I don't know if im going to be getting the tractor. She didnt like that we had to put money down to get the payments where we need them. We might just pay off some bulls and maybe next yr we will have the extra to get what we both want.

Better to wait rather than overextend the budget, when the time is right you will know.
I cast my vote for the HST when using a loader.