Looking for Sweeper for my PT-425

/ Looking for Sweeper for my PT-425 #1  

CreativeGuy

Bronze Member
Tractor
PowerTrac PT-425
Greetings. If anyone in the Pacific Northwest has a power sweeper to sell to fit my 425, please let me know. Or if anyone is purchasing a tractor that I could piggyback on the shipping, please let me know.
I am in Oregon. (Newport)
Cheers & Thank You.
Steve
”Artie”

/ Looking for Sweeper for my PT-425 #2  
FWIW: I adapted sweeper from a skid steer that was a reasonable weight for my 1445. But! I ran into an issue. Since the sweeper is a left/right adjustable model, the sweeper is 3.5' out in front of my QA plate and the sweeper is close to the PT pucker point due to how far the center of mass is out beyond the QA plate. It works fine for me; I was just surprised.

Bottom line, if you are adapting one, you might want to go for one that isn't adjustable to bring the weight closer in, or make one with front casters to take some of the weight.

All the best,

Peter

/ Looking for Sweeper for my PT-425 #3  
Greetings. If anyone in the Pacific Northwest has a power sweeper to sell to fit my 425, please let me know. Or if anyone is purchasing a tractor that I could piggyback on the shipping, please let me know.
I am in Oregon. (Newport)
Cheers & Thank You.
Steve
”Artie”
There's one once eBay rn. It's in Virginia... But ask. Pallet shipping is reasonable again.