Looking for small off-road trailer

/ Looking for small off-road trailer #1  

bridge4

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2638. Scag 61 V-ride.
Hey All,
I am looking for a small trailer to pull with my 4-wheeler, tractor and my MIL's Kubota UTV. Having trouble finding something that can handle some rougher terrain and not break the bank. General use is bringing supplies and tools across the river and in the woods. Want the trailer under 500 lbs so it can be towed easily by these things with supplies.

Any ideas? I've seen Iron Baltics and a couple aren't too bad, but prices have surprised me.

Thanks!

/ Looking for small off-road trailer #2  
Looked at Northern Tool for their small aluminum trailer but was always out of stock. Wanted it for our Kubota rtv500, ended up getting an Alumna 4X6 ft that is road worthy and also fits in the trails we cut in our woods. I've been carrying 3pt attachments to a friend's camp behind the Subaru as well.

/ Looking for small off-road trailer
Looked at Northern Tool for their small aluminum trailer but was always out of stock. Wanted it for our Kubota rtv500, ended up getting an Alumna 4X6 ft that is road worthy and also fits in the trails we cut in our woods. I've been carrying 3pt attachments to a friend's camp behind the Subaru as well.
I have a larger alumna, I like it alot, I'll check their site. I'll also see if I can find the northern tool variety. Some good tips, thank you!

/ Looking for small off-road trailer #4  
I have one of these. I beat the heck out of it and it's lasted well. Pulls behind atv and lawn tractors well. Not sure about the Kubota hitch. I did replace the tires a few years ago, dry rot and leaked some air. Plastic tub won't rust.

I have one of these. I beat the heck out of it and it's lasted well. Pulls behind atv and lawn tractors well. Not sure about the Kubota hitch. I did replace the tires a few years ago, dry rot and leaked some air. Plastic tub won't rust.

I like these, and found a similar version that goes a little heavier.
They make one even bigger one that handles 1800lbs, my tractor could handle that if I ever needed to bring a lot of concrete bags around. or stone. Going to think hard, but leaning towards one of these poly type trailers.

Thanks for the help guys

/ Looking for small off-road trailer #8  
I was looking for something for the same reason - mostly for behind my ATV. I found a used old Gravley trailer for $100 and the metal was in perfect shape (that is dirt in the bed in the photo). $50 in bedliner, and a friend was scraping an old lawn tractor and gave me the rims/wheels which fit perfectly on the Gravley stock axle.
IMG_8404.jpeg
IMG_8402.jpeg

/ Looking for small off-road trailer #9  
I'd love to find a small dumping trailer, I have a huge heap of wood chips out front where the chipper trucks drop them and a variety of places across the land I move them to. That Polar Trailer's 1 cu yd would fit two tractor buckets (1/3cu yd bucket but it's light stuff and overfilling the bucket is easy)... I want something about 3yd, maybe 4. $5k for a proper dumping 5x8 trailer isn't quite in my budget, I keep hoping that the price of dump trailers crashes....

I looked more at that double axle, sounds more trouble than it's worth, I think I might bite the bullet on this puppy!
I was looking for something for the same reason - mostly for behind my ATV. I found a used old Gravley trailer for $100 and the metal was in perfect shape (that is dirt in the bed in the photo). $50 in bedliner, and a friend was scraping an old lawn tractor and gave me the rims/wheels which fit perfectly on the Gravley stock axle.
View attachment 790632View attachment 790633
That looks great!! If you are bored with it, you can drop it off here.
I'd love to find a small dumping trailer, I have a huge heap of wood chips out front where the chipper trucks drop them and a variety of places across the land I move them to. That Polar Trailer's 1 cu yd would fit two tractor buckets (1/3cu yd bucket but it's light stuff and overfilling the bucket is easy)... I want something about 3yd, maybe 4. $5k for a proper dumping 5x8 trailer isn't quite in my budget, I keep hoping that the price of dump trailers crashes....

HA! You and me both. I've talked lightly with a neighbor about going in on one together actually. I'm always borrowing his stuff anyways so I'm not worried about him abusing the situation, it is looking like the only way I get one without making the wife mad though!