Looking for Service Manual for XG3135...and parts

/ Looking for Service Manual for XG3135...and parts #1  

lonelyop

Tractor
LS XG3135
I can't seem to find a service manual for an XG3135. I can find (and own) the operators manual, but not a service manual. I'm looking for something that has service codes and actual procedures. Figuring **** out on my own in the middle of nowhere with no cell service isn't fun. Dealer doesn't seem to want to provide one either. I can hardly afford the fuel to trailer it to dealer, much less the parts.

Also, what's a good resource to order parts online?

TIA

/ Looking for Service Manual for XG3135...and parts #4  
I'm in the same boat but do have a some have some NH and related service manuals I can share. Seems like by comparing things the manuals cover everything I need.
Drop me a PM.
As for part I use Parts - LS Tractor USA the catalog is pretty good that way. LS part become New Holland parts by adding MT to beginning and the notes section often give you OEM or generic part number.

/ Looking for Service Manual for XG3135...and parts #5  
Sorry ... saw XR3100 thought XG3100

/ Looking for Service Manual for XG3135...and parts #6  
wasn't the XG just a "base" model XR? Less amenities (remote Hydraulics/extendible 3pt/less comfortable seat) but same engine/same basic tractor tractor? If so, for $100 the downloadable LR3100 manual might suit your purposes

/ Looking for Service Manual for XG3135...and parts #7  
wasn't the XG just a "base" model XR? Less amenities (remote Hydraulics/extendible 3pt/less comfortable seat) but same engine/same basic tractor tractor? If so, for $100 the downloadable LR3100 manual might suit your purposes
Yup I use NH workmaster 35 and LS MT240 service manual between the two it covers it quite well. I can make the pair downloadable if someone wants them. Just PM me