Looking for recommendation

/ Looking for recommendation #1  

KBA CPA

Tractor
TBD
First post here, but I've been doing a lot of research and reading like I'm sure many do when they are considering a purchase.

A few details of the scenario I have: I currently live on 2 acres of flat land which used to be farm land so to get the entire 2 acres turf worthy has been a challenge this last year and will be ongoing with various drainage projects, etc. I also will be assisting in clearing trails, making food plots (roughly 5 acres of food plots), and general work on 100 acres of hunting property.

My thinking is that I value FEL capabilities slightly more than PTO power, but I would think I would be using a roto-tiller and bush hog for the woods so some PTO power would be good too.

I'm currently thinking that the 30-40 HP range would be the most beneficial to fit both of these roles while probably being slightly large for the homestead and just right or slightly small for the hunting property. With this in mind, I've been looking at the following tractors which all have dealerships within 1 hour from my house:
Kubota L3302 or 3902, Yanmar YT235, New Holland Workmaster 35 or 40, Mahindra (didn't research into specific models), MF (again, don't know much about these), and a JD (personally don't want this so didn't want to include it, but did anyway)

Everyone talks about dealer support, but is that as much of a concern if I plan on doing all possible maintenance that I can, especially if I buy used. To me, the pro of buying used is to get the possible good deal, but out of cash immediately, while a lot of dealers around me seem to be offering 0% financing. I'm not opposed to buying either new or used, just need to be able to plan and budget accordingly as cash flows isn't too much of an issue.

Please help me figure out which might be good for my situation and any additional implements you might recommend. I appreciate all input!

PS. I'm not sure why the Yanmar FEL lifting capacity is so much less than the Kubota and the NH.. Please enlighten me if I'm wrong.

/ Looking for recommendation #2  
I had a JD5055e that had a loader that fit my needs. Well my needs changed and I wanted a smaller tractor w/hydrostatic drive. I also wanted a more powerful/stronger loader than what comes on an ag tractor. I do a lot of dirt work and the loaders on small ag tractors are really made for material handling rather than digging. I considered a skid steer but I need a 3 pt hitch for mowing etc.
I ended up with a L47 tractor/loader with a 3pt hitch set up. It is more expensive than a regular L frame Kubota but you get a better tractor (for what I do) in return.
I did end up getting a BT1000b backhoe attachment later on, but that's another story.
It's working out well for me and it does what I need it to do. The larger 65hp model may work out even better for you.
Another alternative may be a skid steer and a good used 40/50 hp 2wd ag tractor with no loader for your garden work.

/ Looking for recommendation #3  
You do not need help. Your plan is well thought out.

I'm currently thinking that the 30-40 HP range would be the most beneficial to fit both of these roles while probably being slightly large for the homestead and just right or slightly small for the hunting property. With this in mind, I've been looking at the following tractors which all have dealerships within 1 hour from my house:
Kubota L3302 or 3902, Yanmar YT235, New Holland Workmaster 35 or 40, Mahindra (didn't research into specific models), MF (again, don't know much about these), and a JD (personally don't want this so didn't want to include it, but did anyway)

/ Looking for recommendation #4  
looks to me you have already have a good idea on what to do. As for used or new. Im not sure what ur area is like but it seems you can get used for not much less than new. So I would say if you are not financing the tractor you should consider new. Which every way you decide do not be afraid to talk them down on price. Try to get however many filters for free.

I personally went with Massey. I purchased mine new in 2016 and its been problem free. I do all my own Maintenance. I have even purchased all the manuals for it so if i do run into mechanical issues. Ill be able to do it

Kubota, Massey, JD, New Holland, and Mihandra are all good tractors. Dealer network is important to an extent. If ur capable its not as important. I would just test drive a few and go from there.

/ Looking for recommendation #5  
You can do your own oil and filter changes for less hassle than transporting a tractor to the dealer. However, there are some unpredictable repairs that could be difficult or dangerous to do if you aren't equipped to handle like removing a rear tire loaded with ballast weighing 400 lbs in order to access the inside of a transmission case to replace a seal leaking oil onto the brakes. Two dealer for my then tractor brand were within an hour's drive. One service department never answered the phone and didn't return calls. Other had iffy reviews of service department.

So you should evaluate how easy it will be to get service if something major goes wrong.