Looking for "rare" (obsolete ?) Kubota bulkhead connector.

/ Looking for "rare" (obsolete ?) Kubota bulkhead connector. #11  
You might want to try Motion Industries or a close to you Parker dealer.

/ Looking for "rare" (obsolete ?) Kubota bulkhead connector.
I have done this with the short side of the bulkhead fitting. Be sure the threads do not bottom in quick coupler before the Oring gets compressed. Be sure to use an SAE/ORB O-ring. Check that the threads on the bulkhead fitting are machined off where the O-ring goes.
This cannot be done on the long side which is the side for the nut.

Thanks for confirming all that. The more I hear it the better I feel. Or maybe that's just the coffee and Tylenol kicking in?

The local shop guy was right on target so it increases my confidence in that shop for future needs. Which might include getting the custom hoses from the bulkhead to the valve. I was thinking of using Discount Hydraulics (online) for those, once I have the mounting finalized. But the local shop can probably do them in a day.

/ Looking for "rare" (obsolete ?) Kubota bulkhead connector. #14  
Local shop should be able to do them in day, or even while you wait if not busy. I have had my local JD dealer make hoses while waited.

/ Looking for "rare" (obsolete ?) Kubota bulkhead connector. #15  

Attachments

• thread_guide.pdf
    303.5 KB · Views: 40
  • high_pressure_quick_release_couplings.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:
   / Looking for "rare" (obsolete ?) Kubota bulkhead connector.
Thanks for the additional help. I may use the local shop as I can get them made same day and they are only 10 miles or so up the road. Estimates about $10 more per hose, without shipping, but, probably worth it. It's a Parker associated shop.

/ Looking for "rare" (obsolete ?) Kubota bulkhead connector. #17