looking for power trac owners in the Oklahoma area

/ looking for power trac owners in the Oklahoma area #1  

ewoss3

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota l3010hst/ford 601 workhorse
Father-in-law is looking to replace his ford 601 tractor with a Power Trac and was wondering if there was anyone within a few hours of Tulsa OK that would be willing demo their unit. He likes the functionality but is wondering how it drives and functions.

/ looking for power trac owners in the Oklahoma area #2  
I also am looking for a PT owner in Oklahoma. I called the Tazewell, and they gave me the name of an individual in Tulsa, that has one, that was willing to let me come look at it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gifI have been unable to get up there to look at it because of scheduling issues. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Call them and I bet they will give you his Name and Number.
Jeff

/ looking for power trac owners in the Oklahoma area #3  
Hi,

Would like to know if there's any PowerTrac user in Southern Maryland. I am also looking at replacing my Cub Cadet.

I have gentle hills, and I recall a thread posted just a few weeks ago comparing Ventrac, Steiner and PowerTrac. The PowerTrac was eliminated based on mowing quality and hill climbing ability.

Thanks

/ looking for power trac owners in the Oklahoma area #4  
That was Bob's quest for the best mower for his needs. Very interesting search process. He did good. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gentle hills will be absolutely no problem, and I really like the cut that my PT425 with the 60" finish mower gives. I'm still on the original blades and they've never been sharpened. I mow about 1 acre once a week, April through October.

/ looking for power trac owners in the Oklahoma area #5  
Click on the Search mode at the top of the page, type in words to search, and type in Maryland.

Click on every post.

Under the individuals name, you should see who is from Maryland.

Hope that helps.

/ looking for power trac owners in the Oklahoma area #6  
Scott_F is owns a 422 and lives in Southern MD. He has posted in the past here

He's up and running fine now. He's a good guy and provides a good perspective

/ looking for power trac owners in the Oklahoma area
Jeff, thanks for the reply I'll give them a call next week