Looking for opinions on Challenger pricing........

/ Looking for opinions on Challenger pricing........
Just wanted to take the time to say thanks to all who replied, and to everyone on this site who have shared their knowledge. (been reading hours on end) It's been very helpful. I've used a b farmall for years but was new to the compact tractor market. After much, much investigating, I think I'll purchase this tractor (MT285). There are a couple of others that have a few tweeks I like better, but not enough to justify price. Of course I still like my "b", but comparing the two, I'm sure I'll be speechless! Starting to get really excited thinking of all the things I'll be able to do faster and in more comfort. Who'd of thought tractors could be so much fun! I meant work. Yeah right!
Once again thanks to all!

/ Looking for opinions on Challenger pricing........ #12  
You might want to take a look at Branson/Century. I was set on Kubota, but after looking at them I'm seriously considering buying the Century. Read the posts in Other Brands. My Century dealer quoted me a price for a Century 2535 with 31 PTO HP, no fel or any implement, just 4X4 and duel remotes at $10,900. If you add $3,000 for a fel, then your still saving $3,000.

/ Looking for opinions on Challenger pricing........ #13  
All of the newer ones have tilt hoods except the 55 hp. The regular ones now have pin adjustment for the 3 point, the value models have turnbuckles still. Massey, Agco and Cat all has both model, the standard and the value. There are several things that you give up to get the value models but the price is less just like on the TC 30 vs TC 33.