Looking for Landpride PFL1242 Pallet Forks in MD/VA/PA

/ Looking for Landpride PFL1242 Pallet Forks in MD/VA/PA #11  
I was unaware of that degree of difference. I believe the only others I have heard of as being lighter were either from tractor Mike or the good works Guy. I think one of them had a lighter set. Do you like the lights, they definitely appear to have the ergonomics resolved.

/ Looking for Landpride PFL1242 Pallet Forks in MD/VA/PA
Thanks, I've been looking at all the forks at Titan for months. The item above does not have the headache rack which I want. All others are 300 lbs+ and OOS for the 42".

/ Looking for Landpride PFL1242 Pallet Forks in MD/VA/PA
I was unaware of that degree of difference. I believe the only others I have heard of as being lighter were either from tractor Mike or the good works Guy. I think one of them had a lighter set. Do you like the lights, they definitely appear to have the ergonomics resolved.

I haven't installed the lights yet, but they look perfect, and well thought out and built. I like that they easily rotate. thanks

/ Looking for Landpride PFL1242 Pallet Forks in MD/VA/PA #15  
Thanks, I've been looking at all the forks at Titan for months. The item above does not have the headache rack which I want. All others are 300 lbs+ and OOS for the 42".

Yes if u plan on using it a lot headache rack would be nice. Almost everything seems to be in short supply everywhere these days, u might want to try calling to see what they have to say.