Looking for JD 4600 engine shroud panels and grille

/ Looking for JD 4600 engine shroud panels and grille #1  

DanMc77

Gold Member
Tractor
JD 4600, JD 2210, JD 332
Hi!

I have this JD 4600 tractor that I acquired along with an off-grid camp. The tractor's in great shape, but the owner took off the engine side shrouds and grille, and then the building he had those parts in went up in flames. I know that these parts are generally cosmetic, but I do want the tractor to look nice since I tend to be better with maintenance if the machine looks good.

These are some pretty pricey panels. If anybody has any used parts, or some other kind of good deal, let me know.

Thanks!
Dan

/ Looking for JD 4600 engine shroud panels and grille #2  
You can also go to jdparts.com and look up the part numbers. DO a where used search with the part number to find out which tractors use the same parts and then start Googling part numbers. You can also tell tractor wreckers which models have the parts you are looking for.

/ Looking for JD 4600 engine shroud panels and grille #4  
Go on ebay, I restored my 02 4300 with parts from Bombergers. Bought the tractor used but it was stored outside with broken hood. These people are pretty good priced and if not OEM **** close to it. The only downfall is that the grille has the new green JD pic and not the black style. Here are the links.

Grille - John Deere Grille Complete 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 LVA11379 AM120441 | eBay

Left side panel - John Deere Left Side Panel LVU10896 4500 4600 4700 New | eBay

Right side panel - John Deere Side Panel Right LVU10562 4500 4600 4700 New | eBay

I dont see the screens for the panels, but still available. 20140707_200256.jpg

/ Looking for JD 4600 engine shroud panels and grille #5  
If you click on the hi res pic, these are the panels from the ebay dealer. I used the OEM screens, and replaced everything in front and the seat. They are a nice fit. I didn't bother with the Fuel door on the hood.

/ Looking for JD 4600 engine shroud panels and grille
Hi Paul,
Thanks for the links. Wow your tractor looks great!!! Do you have a "before" photo?

I looked at the links on ebay. I'm glad to see that you have used these parts and found them to be good replacements. This may be my best option.

Here are some pics of my 4600 as it is now.

Once I put the battery back in, it started up on the first crank with the glow plugs. The next morning it was 16 degrees F and had been 0 earlier. It started up without glow plugs, so I was very happy about that.

4600 Tractor.jpg4600 Tractor2.jpg

Last edited:
   / Looking for JD 4600 engine shroud panels and grille #7  
Dan
Not that it makes a huge difference, but no glow plugs. It is instead an intake manifold heater that can be used to heat the air.

Hate to see a poor deere covered with snow like that, but glad to hear it is up and running. Hope you get the busted up parts fixed.

/ Looking for JD 4600 engine shroud panels and grille #8  
Dan
Not that it makes a huge difference, but no glow plugs. It is instead an intake manifold heater that can be used to heat the air.

Hate to see a poor deere covered with snow like that, but glad to hear it is up and running. Hope you get the busted up parts fixed.

ForumRunner_20150209_224646.png

ForumRunner_20150209_224729.png

The pics don't do much justice, pics were taken with a different phone.