Looking for any info on a 3510 Fuel injection pump

/ Looking for any info on a 3510 Fuel injection pump #1  

Asteral

Gold Member
Tractor
LS TRACTORS
Hey guys i need so help this one has got me going crazy pulling my hair out.
I'm trying to find a source for a fuel injection pump for a 3510 with a 3T90L-ATC Engine
so the original part number was HK11010000A2, however Kukje Motors has discontinued it and is no longer proving it or sale... they also have no intention on providing another option for it, so i'm turning to the forums for some help
if anyone has a lead on where i can find a compatible pump OEM was Doowon and its a bosch in-line pump.
if anyone can help source a new pump that is the same or a compatible match i will forever in your debt.

/ Looking for any info on a 3510 Fuel injection pump #3  
Need to double check myself but as far as I remember Yanmar 721420-51700 will replace it. Gonna have to dig through some old notes but the last new one I got from Branson had Yanmar on the tag. The Kukje 3T series engines as far as I can tell are a replica of the Yanmar 3T engines. Having worked on both they appear identical, but have yet to interchange parts between the two. Gonna have to before too long since Kukje has basically discontinued support entirely for it. One piece of advice on removal is make sure you have all the bolts out of the front gear cover. There are a couple hidden on the bottom. Once I dig through the notes Ill have the shim numbers for properly setting the timing on it too.

/ Looking for any info on a 3510 Fuel injection pump #4  
Theres a big diff. in an in-line pump & the shims required to set the timing on a PFR pump..
So which is it.?? I can rebuild just about anything that takes diesel fuel.. feel free to contact me..

/ Looking for any info on a 3510 Fuel injection pump
there's so little information given on this thing which is why i'm having such a hard time with it, that and BRanson no longer supporting this pump.
this is the only real information i have been able to find for it( but bear in mind this is from 2001)
there just isn't enough info out there on it.
the original part number from Branson is an HK11010000A2 and it in a 3T90L-ATC Kukje Engine

https://pruefberichte.dlg.org/filestorage/KUKJE-2810-Nr1956-2001-englisch.pdfView attachment 03112000.PDF
this is a picture of the actual pump and what it looks like
View attachment 03112000.PDF

Last edited:
   / Looking for any info on a 3510 Fuel injection pump #7  
Thepumpguy
I have a branson 3520 , old 3 cylinder, . Electric pump is pumping and I've bled lines for about a pint each . I think my engine driven pump is bad. Please PM me with business address.
Or post it here?

scrobertssr@aol.com