Looking for an Allis Chalmers model G tractor

/ Looking for an Allis Chalmers model G tractor #1  

docrocky

Silver Member
Tractor
Oliver 880, Ford 8N, Ford 9N, Farmall Super C, MF 205, Ford 4400 FEL, Ford 4500 FEL/BH, Cat D-6 Dozer(1957)
I am looking for an AC model G in any condition as along as the parts are there? I ran across one today that was fully restored and a what a blessing it would be for a large garden to cultivate without chemicals and herbicides. I am trying to find some device that allows me to look forward as I operate and cultivate those d--- weeds.
Thank You
DocRocky

/ Looking for an Allis Chalmers model G tractor #3  
This G belonged to my Dad. I can't imagine using anything else to cultivate the garden with. This one will get restored some day but for now it is still making a garden.

G Tractor After Plowing 1st Time.jpg

The Tuff-bilt that was mentioned looks interesting. They are not cheap but neither is a G if you can find one these days.

/ Looking for an Allis Chalmers model G tractor #4  
docrocky, I read your post on trying to convert a tiller to ride on. After long thoughts I didn't come up with anything.

The G's are rare and if you find one they aren't cheap. I've seen them restored for 10K. I see by your toy list you like old iron but I also see where you want something you'll be using daily. That Tuff-Bilt looks like a very good option and the price won't be all that different. Also, anything you need for it is available. Not a bad option.