Looking for a quality push type fertilizer spreader.

/ Looking for a quality push type fertilizer spreader. #11  
Another vote for Earthway with pneumatic tires. Had the cheaper plastic tire versions and they where hard to push, bounced all over so question how well or evenly they spread. Earthway makes several sizes. I believe mine holds around 50 lbs and was around $150 2 years ago.

/ Looking for a quality push type fertilizer spreader. #12  
My wife bought me an expensive tow-behind Agri-Way spreader for my birthday about 6 years ago. Last year the cheap plastic gearbox stripped out and won't turn the slinger and agitator. However, I have an old push type EZ Broadcast Spreader like the one in the photo below that I've been using for around 20 years and it works perfectly. If you see one that's working at a garage sale or on craigslist, snap it up. They are worth the money and very durable.

3K93Jb3Na5Ff5He5Jad3p8d0fab03a70e1b05.jpg

/ Looking for a quality push type fertilizer spreader.
I think this is the one I bought-- #2050. It holds 80 lbs and got great ratings from users. Sells for around $90 but I got it for $70 with a coupon and a sale. This looks like a great rig that is plastic and stainless and has pneumatic tires. I already have a cone spreader for the big stuff.

EarthWay

Last edited:
   / Looking for a quality push type fertilizer spreader. #14