Rake Looking for a Bad-ss Landscape rake

/ Looking for a Bad-ss Landscape rake #12  

KTM, your rake looks ok, but I think that whoever assembled it doesn't know that they did it wrong. I suppose that I might be wrong here,:confused: but shouldn't the red part be flipped over so that the lower links would be able to lift the rake a bit higher? I have never seen the lower mounts extend up, they usually extend down to allow the implement to be raised higher. You might want to check that out.

/ Looking for a Bad-ss Landscape rake #13  
Hi all. I've been breaking my neck trying to find a deal on a good landscape rake. A Good friend of mine has one that does an amazing job.. The name brand on it is "Unique". I'd be interested in buying one of the same if anyone on here has one for sale, but I also am interested to know if any of you have any other good suggestions or are particularly impressed by one you own or have used. Thanks!

I don't know where you're located, but I found a great deal on a Harley Rake for you. Not much more than a high end landscape rake, but soooo much more versatile. I'll PM it to you.

/ Looking for a Bad-ss Landscape rake #14  
Here is the picture of my Landpride rake that I promised to post.

LandprideLandscapeRake-1.jpg

I plan to put it on now for use this fall when the leaves start falling.

/ Looking for a Bad-ss Landscape rake #15  
the nice thing about this rake is you can get blade that will fit the frame. with the removal of one nut and about15mins. you can change from a rake to a blade.

/ Looking for a Bad-ss Landscape rake #16  
I found one at a used dealer.
Does anyone know where I can buy replacement spring teeth?

/ Looking for a Bad-ss Landscape rake #19  
I found one at a used dealer.
Does anyone know where I can buy replacement spring teeth?

Welcome to TBN :thumbsup: No big deal but this is an 11 year old thread .