Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts?

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #11  
Hi All,

First post here (I tried searching this but could not find any post)

I am currently looking for my first compact tractor to do some work around my house and a couple of my rentals. I really like the Bad Boy tractor looks and functionality for the price! the company its self has a very good reputation and a dealer near me, I am looking at the 3000 series with either 26 hp or 35 hp models with a backhoe attachment. price new is 25K.

what does everyone think about the new tractors?
I most certainly agree looks hands down “Bad A$$” with black rims !!! Definitely don’t recommend on looks alone !!! I would go drive one definitely get the feel of the FEL and BH if possible then try couple other brands.Do some good research on your own be caustious of to many opinions on here fact and fiction some blend together for trying to promote themselves!!!Good luck on tractor purchase keep us up to date !!!

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #12  
Go visit the RK tractor forum before you head down the path of purchasing a rebranded machine. If you cant get qualified service and parts at the dealer of purchase (especially for a first time tractor buyer) then you will likely be frustrated.

Personally, I think it is a bad idea. Stick with Kioti, LS, Deere, Kubota, Branson, TYM, Mahindra.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #13  
I just wouldn't feel comfortable spending $20K+ on a relatively new tractor company where warranty or parts support maybe in question years down the road.

Bad Boys is NOT a tractor company. They dont make tractors. I know you have the same concerns I do, but I want to make this very clear to the OP.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #14  
I think the difference is Bad Boy is an established company that has a main focus on equipment. Not a general type store. The other thing is the parts will be completely interchangeable with Branson.

I think the brand recognition of Bad Boy will actually make them a better seller than Branson one day. While I understand the concerns, I would not be afraid of dealing with Bad Boy.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #17  
I did. But if there is not a Branson dealer close to where you live and there is a Bad Boy dealer, why not just get a Bad Boy?
I would first confirm with a Branson dealer that all parts interchange and service is available. Sometimes rebranded equipment have unique parts that differ from the Mother brand. Look at JD/Yanmar. The tractor models don’t crosswalk.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #18  
Hi All,

First post here (I tried searching this but could not find any post)

I am currently looking for my first compact tractor to do some work around my house and a couple of my rentals. I really like the Bad Boy tractor looks and functionality for the price! the company its self has a very good reputation and a dealer near me, I am looking at the 3000 series with either 26 hp or 35 hp models with a backhoe attachment. price new is 25K.

what does everyone think about the new tractors?
Try them out, see if you like the dealership. Lower price doesn’t always mean lower quality. the only thing I really get concerned about is parts ability down the road. I’d mostly be concerned with whether or not the tractor fits you and the dealership reputation

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #19  
Some interesting replies and comments here.
It does seem that the most decidedly negative responses are from Kubota owners.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #20  
Some interesting replies and comments here.
It does seem that the most decidedly negative responses are from Kubota owners.
So what conclusion do you draw from that statement?