Price Check Looking at a new Kioti NX5010CH (HST+Cab)

/ Looking at a new Kioti NX5010CH (HST+Cab) #1  

abatis

Bronze Member
I am looking to upgrade from my 2011 Bobcat CT235 to something with a bit more HP and a Cab. My local dealer is quoting $37.9K. Comes with the loader only. A dealer in an adjacent state has one listed for $34.7K but I bet transportation is $1K to my location. Has anyone bought one of the NX5010CH's that can share price paid and how you like it? Thanks for any help. I have not tried chiseling the dealer yet as he is having the machine show up this week and feel like better to wait until it is sitting there. Thanks for any help.

/ Looking at a new Kioti NX5010CH (HST+Cab) #2  
I was quoted 32,500-33,500 with 2 remotes and rear wiper, no radio. I haven't picked mine up yet. I wanted a 6010 for the extra HP but that extra HP would've been to much for some of the implements I already have as a few of them a 40hp gearbox.

Last edited:
   / Looking at a new Kioti NX5010CH (HST+Cab) #3  
I am looking to upgrade from my 2011 Bobcat CT235 to something with a bit more HP and a Cab. My local dealer is quoting $37.9K. Comes with the loader only. A dealer in an adjacent state has one listed for $34.7K but I bet transportation is $1K to my location. Has anyone bought one of the NX5010CH's that can share price paid and how you like it? Thanks for any help. I have not tried chiseling the dealer yet as he is having the machine show up this week and feel like better to wait until it is sitting there. Thanks for any help.

Depends a lot on where you're located, I think. But $37.9 sounds $3K too high, based on my pricing this past March.

/ Looking at a new Kioti NX5010CH (HST+Cab) #4  
The OP needs to tell us where he lives.

/ Looking at a new Kioti NX5010CH (HST+Cab)
Montana is the location

/ Looking at a new Kioti NX5010CH (HST+Cab) #6  
Abatis, I'll add, FWIW, that when I priced the NX5010HST Cab, it was about $2000 more than the NX4510HST Cab. Per my dealer, the only difference between the two tractors is the 5 hp output, achieved using the same engine but with a different fuel delivery system (not with a turbo, as I had first suspected). All else identical, including the loader. So depending on your intended use, the NX4510HST Cab may be worth looking at as an alternative.

Thanks I think I have feel for where the price should be. Otherwise I go another winter with no cab. Not the end of the world.

/ Looking at a new Kioti NX5010CH (HST+Cab) #8  

I paid $33,900 this last spring for a basic NX6010 cab with a loader in a cash deal. I loaded the tractor up with $4200 of additional options (all available options). Kioti was running a free loader program at the time and offering cash back and so I purchased tractor number 44. Right now they offer $4500 cash back.

Well I may go a different route. The local LS dealer has a LS XR4046 HC in stock for $30.5K, with juiced rear wheels, block heater and two rear remotes. If the ergonomics are good I may not get the Kioti. But I do believe the Kioti are very good machines, just maybe a bit higher priced. Thanks again for the input.

/ Looking at a new Kioti NX5010CH (HST+Cab) #10  
Well I may go a different route. The local LS dealer has a LS XR4046 HC in stock for $30.5K, with juiced rear wheels, block heater and two rear remotes. If the ergonomics are good I may not get the Kioti. But I do believe the Kioti are very good machines, just maybe a bit higher priced. Thanks again for the input.
I
I too think that quote is several K too high, that is not the usual case with Kioti. If you're paying as much for a basic 5010 as Eric did for a loaded 6010, there's something wrong. LS has a very good reputation here, and the XR is their deluxe tractor, much more so than the Kioti NX. I'm assuming the LS quote is w/ FEL. In that case I would go with LS over the Kioti, as IMO the LS is the better of the 2 tractors, and 4HP isn't worth 7K.