Looking at 5325 to buy

/ Looking at 5325 to buy #1  

nepa

Silver Member
Tractor
Mitsubishi 180D, Jinma 284 sold, Kubota BX2660, IH Cub, Case 580CK, Minneapolis Moline 4 Star (sold), TYM 574, Furukawa FX-040
My TYM 574 has had a problem since delivered and the dealer has been out over a dozen times, been hauled back to the dealership twice, and now TYM wants to haul it back from northeast PA to North Carolina for work. They have no clue as to why the engine warning light along with DPF light keeps coming on. The tractor has had 5 DPF controllers, new DPF, valves, sensors, wiring harness etc etc with no positive results. I have found a Deere 5325 with cab and loader, under 1100 hours, very good condition with an asking price of $35,000 plus $500 for delivery. That is more than I paid for the TYM brand new but knowing what Deeres go for it does not seem bad. In winter, I use the TYM with a 75 inch snow blower on the back and 8ft plow on front. Cab controlled hydraulics for plow angling and chute rotation. Can anyone tell me if the 5325 has cab controlled hydraulics to front and rear (I have not looked at the Deere yet as it is 200 miles away)? What do you think if the price? Thanks.

/ Looking at 5325 to buy #2  
Hydraulic controls will be in the cab, but unless the loader has the optional third function, no hydraulics to the front.
Loader may have an independent mid valve or be using two rear SCVs.
Seller should be able to tell you what hydraulics it has, there are multiple options.

/ Looking at 5325 to buy #3  
Those are questions you should ask the owner. The answer could be yes or no. My 5310 which was the same tractor 2 series earlier had 3 rear remotes and live 3rd function, but I installed all of them as added or extra equipment. That's a really good tractor that you will like a lot. I think it's the best series of the 5s that JD built.

/ Looking at 5325 to buy
Thanks all for your replies. The owner did not have much knowledge other than what he had need to use. Hooray!!! All is well. TYM is sending me a brand new tractor.

/ Looking at 5325 to buy #6  
Those are questions you should ask the owner. The answer could be yes or no. My 5310 which was the same tractor 2 series earlier had 3 rear remotes and live 3rd function, but I installed all of them as added or extra equipment. That's a really good tractor that you will like a lot. I think it's the best series of the 5s that JD built.

The 25 series was a bit different. Deere split their utility tractor line into multiple lines at that time. The 5225 and 5325 used the 3.1 L five-cylinder parent-bore engine from Deere's skid loader lineup, which was used only for the 5225, 5325, and the first generation 5M (5065M, 5075M). The 25 series turned into the 5M series. The 5310 turned into the 5303 and 5320, which then both turned into the 5065E.

You can get a triple mid-mount remote on a 25 series tractor with the third function controls on the joystick. It wasn't standard but it was an option. The 25 series were pretty deluxe tractors with lots of options.

/ Looking at 5325 to buy #7  
Thanks all for your replies. The owner did not have much knowledge other than what he had need to use. Hooray!!! All is well. TYM is sending me a brand new tractor.
Trade it in for a new JD! :devilish:

/ Looking at 5325 to buy #8  
Awesome! Congrats