Long wait time for new(ish) tractor parts - the frustration continues

/ Long wait time for new(ish) tractor parts - the frustration continues #91  
Looks great! Hope you enjoy it and get lots of work do e.

/ Long wait time for new(ish) tractor parts - the frustration continues #92  
here here - Cheers - on to a new adventure of orange!!!

/ Long wait time for new(ish) tractor parts - the frustration continues
Looks great! Hope you enjoy it and get lots of work do e.

Thanks. You seem to be correct on the pedal configuration. Using the pedal extension to the right for foward and moving foot back left for reverse works well and does not feel uncomfotable like using the front/back treddle without foot movement. Only found myself trying to flip the reverse lever that was on my Case a couple times.

/ Long wait time for new(ish) tractor parts - the frustration continues #94  
Sure is a nice looking tractor. Is it a 2019? What do you have to do for smog?

Sure is a nice looking tractor. Is it a 2019? What do you have to do for smog?

Yes it's a 2019 model. Uses a dpf filter I believe. Should go into regen when the filter reaches a certain level for burn off.

/ Long wait time for new(ish) tractor parts - the frustration continues #96  
Very nice.Enjoy..

/ Long wait time for new(ish) tractor parts - the frustration continues #97  
jk96, what is your dealers name?

Just a quick follow up on this thread. The trade looks like the right choice. Was by my dealers last week and my old Case tractor that I traded in and the dealer re-sold is back on their lot again and once again up for sale. Still has less than 400 hours on a 2015 machine. I'm assuming the problems have probably continued with it and it was once again traded back in. The Kubota L6060 has been flawless. I don't use the tractor as much now that I have a trackloader but the first 400 hours have been without issue.

/ Long wait time for new(ish) tractor parts - the frustration continues #99  
Appreciate the update. I really think Case makes the nicest looking tractors, and every time I start to think about going that route, I think of your experience with Case. I have my list of issues with Case Construction too, so I'll never do it, but it's nice to be reminded not to buy the prettiest tractor out there.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

SHOPBILT S/A TILT TOP PINTLE HITCH TRAILER, NO TITLE... (A34808)
SHOPBILT S/A TILT...
New 7' Work Bench with 10 Drawers & 2 Cabinets (A34302)
New 7' Work Bench...
2007 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup Truck (A34573)
2007 Chevrolet...
(2) Unused 23.1x26 Ascenso Brand Tires (A33113)
(2) Unused 23.1x26...
(5) 4X5.5 ROUND BALES OF BERMUDA / NATIVE GRASS HAY YOUR BID X 5 (A34808)
(5) 4X5.5 ROUND...
7" MILWAKEE ANGLE GRINDER & SAWZALL (A34808)
7" MILWAKEE ANGLE...