Location of 12V outlet wire on MX5100 and M7040

/ Location of 12V outlet wire on MX5100 and M7040 #1  

sixdogs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, Kubota MX5100, Deere 790 TLB, Farmall Super C
I need to find the electrical wire for a 12V connection on an MX5100 or M7040. I know there's one under the fender on the M7040 but used those for work lights. Not sure on the MX. I'm hoping there's one under the seat but don't remember any. Tractors aren't here right now and any heads up would help me start figuring out my connection. Any info helpful.

Love both of these tractors and among the best and most useful Kubota ever built.

/ Location of 12V outlet wire on MX5100 and M7040 #2  
I will be watching this, because I would like to know also! I also am not near my Kubota!
David from jax

/ Location of 12V outlet wire on MX5100 and M7040 #3  
The work light connector on the L series Kubota (at least newer ones) is under the left rear fender. It is only a ten amp circuit which turns on with the ignition switch. Cnnectors are available thought probably not through Kubota. I believe the MX series is based on the L frame so the connector is probably in the same location. Look carefully, it's taped up and kind of hidden.

/ Location of 12V outlet wire on MX5100 and M7040
The work light connector on the L series Kubota (at least newer ones) is under the left rear fender. It is only a ten amp circuit which turns on with the ignition switch. Cnnectors are available thought probably not through Kubota. I believe the MX series is based on the L frame so the connector is probably in the same location. Look carefully, it's taped up and kind of hidden.
Thank you. Any idea if there is one under the seat or by the ROPS somewhere?

/ Location of 12V outlet wire on MX5100 and M7040 #5  
I'm sorry, the only one of which I'm aware is the one under the fender - not far from the ROPS. There's a ten amp fuse under the dash.

/ Location of 12V outlet wire on MX5100 and M7040 #6  
Thank you. Any idea if there is one under the seat or by the ROPS somewhere?
Right rear turn signal. I ran a wire straight from the battery with an integrated fuse for for mine though, I wanted to make sure I knew exactly what power was flowing through what as circuit boards/fuses/electricity and I seem to butt heads often.