2023 Kioti RX7320pccb
Is there a calculator that takes into consideration the following:

1 Lifting cap of the loader
2 weight of the tractor
3 counter weight in the rear Loaded tires, extra plates etc

+ anything else I have missed

Thanks, Joe

/ loader to counter weight calculator #2  
Lot your missing…probably why there’s no easy calculator.

Grade +/-
Distance from front wheel to pins.
Distance from pins to center of gravity on the load.
What pint in the lift (lowest part it’s actually closer to the tractor then moves away then back closer to the tractor)
Height the lift starts at (see above)

/ loader to counter weight calculator #3  
Lot your missing…probably why there’s no easy calculator.

Grade +/-
Distance from front wheel to pins.
Distance from pins to center of gravity on the load.
What pint in the lift (lowest part it’s actually closer to the tractor then moves away then back closer to the tractor)
Height the lift starts at (see above)
All of the above and watchout for uneven ground, potholes, loose soil on slopes.
Operate with the slope if at all possible.
Center of gravity is an ever changing variable when you are moving or changing the height of the bucket, Slowing down until you have a feel for the area you are working in.

/ loader to counter weight calculator #4  
You may wish to consider the effective weight on the loader versus the load limit on the front of the tractor. You could possibly break the frame or front axles. Remember the loader places a load on the tractor when it's empty so you have significant weight on the front before lifting a thing.

/ loader to counter weight calculator #5  
I recently took my Rhino 172 brush cutter off as i felt I didn't need the extra counterweight while building the rest of my cabin. A couple close tip-overs had me putting it back on Wednesday. The box blade I had put back on isn't as heavy and the weight isn't farther back like the cutter. I had gotten so used to how it performed it now had made me nervous lifting anything on any slope.

/ loader to counter weight calculator
scary business :) I will be on fairly level ground
Weight of truss is only about 150lbs + the weight of the truss boom
I wont lift to final height until I am at the building and vigilance from that point forward.

/ loader to counter weight calculator #7  
Keep in mind the further out the "weight" is in from FEL the more it effects the stability of tractor.... Its sort of Archimedes principle of "give me a lever and fulcrum and I can move the world".... The front axle is the fulcrum. The weight in FEL can be the lever or the ballast weight on rear can be the lever....

20190513_134020.jpg 20190513_134501.jpg

IN the case above the JD mower is 520 pounds, the ballast weight in second image somewhere between 500-600 pound's

/ loader to counter weight calculator #8  
scary business :) I will be on fairly level ground
Weight of truss is only about 150lbs + the weight of the truss boom
I wont lift to final height until I am at the building and vigilance from that point forward.
Tough to calculate precisely, and if you did, the calculation would change as soon as the machine started moving or you lifted the loader or the ballast on the three point. On the surface, you're just calculating the forces on a lever. Problem is, the forces in this case are distributed unevenly along the whole lever, not just at a point on either side a certain distance from the fulcrum (your front axle). FWIW, on fairly flat even ground, it would be tough to have too much counter weight. Within the capabilities of the machine, the more the merrier, till the front end starts feeling light.

/ loader to counter weight calculator #10  
I'm very confused by this picture. How is that lawn tractor not tipping backwards out of the bucket?
Red lawn tractor doesn't have enough counterbalance on it's rear to offset weight of front of green lawn tractor therefore red lawn tractors rear tires rise from ground. Counterweight in photo below makes up the difference.
Screenshot 2024-01-14 072516.png