Loader to cart helper?

/ Loader to cart helper? #1  

Drew Loker

Tractor
BX23s
Hello.

Does anybody have a solution to dump/funnel a scoop from a 4’ tractor loader to a smaller gorilla style cart?

I have a bigger polar cart that is perfect to get a scoop from a pile of material, and drop 2-3 scoops in the polar cart. But I need the ability to put about half a scoop in a small hand cart. I just can’t figure out how to get half a scoop that fits the smaller size of the smaller cart with out dumping stuff all over the place.

Any ideas to make a tractor sized funnel?

Thanks!!

/ Loader to cart helper? #2  
Make a free standing chute that is wide at the top (bucket width) and narrow at the base (cart width) to exit into cart... Something you can move around with loader....

Kinda sorta like this ...
lawn-enforcement-john-martin-1_10797477.png

/ Loader to cart helper? #3  
1)Google "images new zealand fertiliser aircraft loader truck". Would that style of bucket work for you?
2) google "images auger bucket" it's spendy.
You will need 3rd service for both, high capasity for the auger bucket.
3) Have you thought of simply having a narrow cart sized bucket made just for this job? Cheapest option and no need for 3rd service.

/ Loader to cart helper? #4  
I made this one to dump into my trailer. Easy on easy off - held on by the tailgate chains.

P1140807.JPG

BaldKnobCutOff4.JPG

gg

/ Loader to cart helper? #5  
Whenever I need a "targeted" dump into a narrow hole, or container, I just load the bucket from the corner of the pile, using the far end of the bucket. Essentially, you're trying to miss your pile of dirt/gravel/mulch/etc with ½, or more of the bucket. (You're only loading the far end of the bucket with material)

/ Loader to cart helper? #6  
Seems like you can do like duffer says or build a funnel thingy out of plywood that hangs on your cutting edge with a couple chains going up to your bucket hooks to hold it there by gravity.

gg

/ Loader to cart helper? #7  
If your loader has a quick attach, it wouldn't be too hard or expensive to weld up a small scoop to one of the solid quick attach plates to use for loose material. But don't try to dig compacted material with it.

/ Loader to cart helper? #8  
It sounds like you're looking for a solution to funnel material from a larger tractor loader to a smaller cart. To achieve this, you could consider creating a custom funnel attachment for your tractor loader. This attachment could be designed to guide the material more precisely into the smaller cart, minimizing spillage. You might need to consult with someone skilled in fabrication to create a well-fitting funnel that suits your needs. Just be sure to design it in a way that doesn't interfere with the operation of the loader or compromise safety

/ Loader to cart helper? #9  
Find a plastic barrel and cut it in half length wise. Mount on a sloped rack with end cut to the size that you need to fill cart. JM2C.

/ Loader to cart helper?
3) Have you thought of simply having a narrow cart sized bucket made just for this job?
Thanks for the replies all!! Good brainstorming.

Redman135 spawned the idea to park two gorilla carts next to each other, which worked pretty well. Still experimenting with end to end vs side by side.

Attachments

• IMG_2761.jpeg
    IMG_2761.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2762.jpeg
    IMG_2762.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 67