Loader mounted hydraulic implements

/ Loader mounted hydraulic implements #11  
Very few skid steer attachments require high flow. I have a high flow skid steer and have a trencher, concrete mixer, auger, and 7’ heavy duty rotary cutter and none of them require high flow. Standard flow is around 20 GPM. I am sure there are other things but the only high flow skid steer attachments I have seen are mulching heads.
That's good to know about standard flow skid steer implements. Unfortunately, I was probably biased in my statement toward high flow only, because I just got completed some land clearing last week, done by a contractor using a high flow tracked skid steer with a forestry mulcher. That skid steer performed more work in one day, than my tractor could do in several months.

/ Loader mounted hydraulic implements #12  
I have 3rd function valve on FEL for grapple. I use it on my FEL Auger for post holes. It works... but it is a slow turner. Probably 1/3-1/2 regular speed. If I had to use it often, I'd buy long hoses and attach it to my primary hydraulics on the back of my tractor, as it has significantly higher flow than the 3rd function small tubed circuit. I think the flow would work for a concrete mixer, but I wouldn't try it on anything that actually required speed, like a snow blower.

/ Loader mounted hydraulic implements #13  
But skid steers also have higher pressures. Tractors are in the 1500-2000 psi hydraulic range. Skid steers in the 3000# psi range plus.

my tractor has a rear 3 point hydraulic add on that produces 15 GPM AND 3000 psi pressure to run my front hydraulic snowblower. With a hyd cooler, it can run most any skid steer tool. But I don’t use any other tools for it. I just don’t need to . I was thinking of getting a front post hole digger, but my rear one works great. I did not feel the need for it.