3-Point Hitch Loader Mount 3PH

/ Loader Mount 3PH #1  

dourobob

Platinum Member
Tractor
Wheel Horse 522xi
Hi
Came across a Princess Auto add for front mount quick hitch | Princess Auto

Made by a company in the USA called SpeeCo Inc. - Log Splitter, Tractor Parts, OEM and Farm Accessory Contact information.

A few questions:

Has anyone used one of these? With what implements?
How did it work?
Was it substantially built?
Any warnings?

I am contemplating mounting my 76" Meteor Snowblower on my DK 45SE HST loader and running it with a hydraulic PTO pump and motor set up.

This looks like it might save a lot of trial and error in the fabrication of a mount if it will fit the quick attach on the loader and is strong enough to do the job.

Any experience and opinions welcomed.

Thanks
Bob

/ Loader Mount 3PH #2  
   / Loader Mount 3PH #3  
Never seen that before but for the price it seems handy. I asked my dealer how much it would cost to get the factory setup to change my pin setup to QA and with the bucket it would be $800. This seems a lot better and I could mod my bucket to work rather than buying a new one.

/ Loader Mount 3PH #4  
I made one as well and it is very handy. I used the HF QH and ordered a quick hitch plate off of Ebay and assembled it for under $200 there about. Here is the thread with a few before painting pics. It allows me to use my boom pole sub soiler, carry all, and a few other implements. I would not use it for a blade because I would be afraid of twisting my loader arms.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/157353-sub-soiler-front-end-loader.html