Loader for YM336

/ Loader for YM336 #1  

darien7

Tractor
Yanmar YM336
Is there any place or salvage yard where I could search for a loader for my YM 336? I have looked at earlier posts in history and it appears the Koyker 160 fits the YM 336D so I guess it fits mine too. I was just wondering if there was a possiblility of a used solution out there if anyone knows.

/ Loader for YM336 #2  
I know you are looking for a used loader, but wanted to pass on to you that Hoye Tractor Parts has a sale on some new loaders starting at 1499.00 which is about a grand less than normal. Something to consider anyway.

Ansung Loaders

Just follow the link above.

Dennis

/ Loader for YM336 #3  
I have previously contacted Hoye regarding discounted FEL for my 336D. They do not have any large enough to fit. Last time I checked Koyker, I discovered that I would have to modify the brackets to fit. I don't know if they have begun to fabricate direct-fit brackets for 336D.

/ Loader for YM336 #4  
That is a problem you are likely going to run into, finding a FEL that you wont have to modify to fit your tractor. I am not familiar with the model of tractor that you have. Unless its factory installed FEL or they have custom brackets, then you arent left much choice. From what I have read in this group, many folks who want or need an FEL will many times trade the loaderless tractor they own for one with a loader already attached because of difficulty finding a FEL that will fit their model, for whatever reason. Or they get the FEL and modify it to fit. I wish you luck.

/ Loader for YM336 #5  
To my knowledge Koyker fabricates mounts when a dealer (or someone) provides them a tractor to work from and they are convinced there will be enough sales to justify development. I don't believe anyone has ever provided them with a 336, or that it would matter as the number of them around is likely very small. I have been involved in marketing used compact tractors for over 13 years, and have focused on Yanmars for nearly 10...and I have never had a 336 on the lot, nor, for that matter, ever actually seen one up close and in person. It is, by all accounts, a fantastic tractor....I just think there aren't enough of them to justify development of model-specific mounts.

/ Loader for YM336
Thanks to all who chimed in. I was hoping there might be a good inexpensive solution. I am told it was one of Yanmar's biggest tractors and is identical to the gray market 3110, so I figured there might be something out there. As it is, I really do not have to have a FEL, I just wanted one and have work that could be done on my little 5 acres if I had a loader.

/ Loader for YM336 #7  
Kelley makes a loader with a YM336 mounting kit.

/ Loader for YM336 #8  
Does anyone know if Ansung makes a mount kit for an F16d?

I'm finally ready to order a FEL. As it stands Koyker is the only manufacturer I know of, who makes a mounting kit for the F16d.

** Edit ** instead of jacking this thread, I'm going to start a new one. Sorry.

/ Loader for YM336 #10  
I am looking for for a starter for a ym336d where can I find one other than hoye