Loader for x485 AWS?

/ Loader for x485 AWS? #1  

botbuilder

I am very happy with my x485 all wheel steer and would like to get a loader for it for light duty work around the house (compost turning, mulch, etc). Would hate to make an investment in another tractor and really don't have the room for it either.

My local JD dealer says that JD makes the 45 loader for this series, but recommends it for non-AWS models. The dealer has had several customers that have flipped the tractor sideways because the AWS will let you steer the back end and get into a compromising position with the loader extended.

Has anyone had this problem?

If this indeed a problem with AWS models, could the rear steering be disabled when you put the loader on?

/ Loader for x485 AWS? #2  
My understanding is the 45 Loader is not available for the AWS models- I also have the 485- was considering the AWS but on the slight chance I might be able to convince the wife I need a loader I went with the 2WS

/ Loader for x485 AWS? #4  
the old 400 series, you could remove the rear steering link and lock the rear wheels with a pin. The new X series should be the same. i've never done it, only heard of it being done.